Most Embarrassing Moment - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > General Discussion

General Discussion Talk about pretty much anything.

Old 28-06-2004, 08:02 PM   Officer #1
Renegade
Stock Boy

Most Embarrassing Moment

What would yours be? Hopefully it doesn't involve drunken nights followed by an eventual incarceration. If so, please share . If not, post something else embarrassing for everyone to have a laugh at.
Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2004, 08:41 PM   Senior Registered Member #2
Richard
Dated

I once went to an honor roll ceremony in junior high and back then I thought I was in the honor roll, but later during and after the awards were given out, I walked out as the only one that didn't get anything... then I later found out I was never actually on the honor roll. It's still embarrassing.
Old 28-06-2004, 10:36 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #3
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

It was 23 years ago...and took place at Central Middlesex hospital...there was a lot of blood involved and one major laceration...there was screaming and crying...and near death...

Most embarassing indeed...I apologise both on my own behalf and that of my mother...she really is terribly sorry
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2004, 11:13 PM   Senior Registered Member #4
Richard
Dated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzle
It was 23 years ago...and took place at Central Middlesex hospital...there was a lot of blood involved and one major laceration...there was screaming and crying...and near death...

Most embarassing indeed...I apologise both on my own behalf and that of my mother...she really is terribly sorry

Anyways, this one is not necessarily embarassing for me but I'm sure it was for the woman. It was two years ago, during my second year when I saw my teachers underwear(she was a women, and a hot one at that so I didn't mind). She was kneeling down opening a box, and there you go... white panties and all(actually that's about it). I just happened to look around the room, gawking... and how quickly qawking turned into staring. It wasn't from her back like a small sneek peak, I saw it from when she just happened to open her legs a little wider than she should have(an upskirt if you will). I'm sure it's nothing for you "guys", but I had to look at her face for almost the entire year. She knew nothing about it. But I thought I'd mention it, as it is probably the only best thing about that year.
Old 29-06-2004, 03:11 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Officer #5
Kelsey
Holly Moderator

Honorable mentions go to falling off a horse at a horse show when I was eight, and being told that I ate cat food and table danced while drunk. The winner, however, is telling my boyfriend the hardest thing I've ever had to say. That was *humiliating*.

Check out my blog:
http://www.thingsephemeral.blogspot.com
Kelsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2004, 03:59 AM   #6
Sean
Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelsey
Honorable mentions go to falling off a horse at a horse show when I was eight, and being told that I ate cat food and table danced while drunk. The winner, however, is telling my boyfriend the hardest thing I've ever had to say. That was *humiliating*.
What was the hardest thing you've ever had to say?
Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2004, 04:03 AM   Senior Registered Member #7
Richard
Dated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelsey
Honorable mentions go to falling off a horse at a horse show when I was eight.

Like Paris Hilton! You are watching Simple Life 2 right?