Progress - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > The Hole

The Hole Where classic, keepsake threads go to die.

Old 17-08-2004, 04:20 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #1
barrington
Kite-Eating Tree

Progress

A'ight chucks.
Things are going really, really sodding slowly on the SJW front.
I got the page all sliced up and going, the FusionNews is installed and working and the CSS is in place. That's about it though.

So far we have the index page about 30% completed.

I must apologise for the incredibly sloth-like progress on this project, but KKW is getting busy again and eating up ever-increasing amounts of time that I do not have for SJW. I start back at full-time work again tomorrow and am also attempting to spend every waking minute possible with my partner before she leaves in three weeks to go to Croatia for six months.

I have plans and ideas on how to realise the rest of the page template and the auxilliary graphics, and the site can really go no further until I get that nailed down in the next week.

Again, I'm trying really hard to fit in SJW around everything else. I know some of you are dying to get stuck in and help out, but you'll have to hang-fire until I get the templates ironed out before we can go any further.

Will be in touch.
Old 17-08-2004, 09:20 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #2
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Well whilst I did volunteer for the news...I'm kinda hoping that you're not finished for a bit yet as I'll be able to contribute SO much more time after September 3rd.
Old 18-08-2004, 12:25 AM   Lifetme Service Award Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Retired Administrator #3
apoggy
Mmm Marmite

Don't worry people, I seem to chirp on at him everyday about getting things sorted over at SJW. I have total faith in Baz's ability and that said, would you rush an artist painting his one true masterpiece? :P
Old 18-08-2004, 01:03 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Officer #4
Kelsey
Holly Moderator

Take your time Baz, and spend time with your girlfriend. Croatia, eh? I know I said I would have the news to give you soon, but school started and I've been *so* stressed and busy that I have hardly had time to come on KKW. My Algebra II teacher is retarded and so I've been staying after school for hours with another teacher learning everything. Sucks. Hopefully this weekend, I'll post the news.

Check out my blog:
http://www.thingsephemeral.blogspot.com
Old 18-08-2004, 05:46 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #5
barrington
Kite-Eating Tree

okay, well it looks like we're all pretty busy right now.
Realistically SJW is looking to be relgated to the condition of "when we all have nothing better to do"
Old 18-08-2004, 06:16 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #6
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Hehe...such is life...I myself will be freer after my exams...I'm sure Kels' school will be less pressurised once she gets into a groove...and once your other half is away you'll have no choice but to concentrate on SJW to deal with the depression

In the meanwhile, let me echo Kelsey's sentiments mate...spend every last second you have with your girl...I mean 6 months is a LONG time to be away. Noone blames you for trying to cram as much into those 3 weeks as can be chief.