Introduce Yourself - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Forum Guidelines / Newcomers > Newcomers Forum

Newcomers Forum New to the forums? Come and introduce yourself here, we can help you out with any questions you may have and say hello.

Old 02-01-2012, 07:00 AM   #1
Jean Grey the fox

Post Introduce Yourself

Ok, my name is Federico, iīm from Buenos Aires, Argentina. 28 years old. ok, to make this a beautiful i will talk about how did i end up here. I got a hobby that is to draw with pencils (black and white) and i got a responsability that is to prey. Well i miss at praying on the first day of this year but i was going i download lot of pics of my like, then i shuddle and select one to draw well the Lourdes French church was selected, then i was going to start to draw, figure out some ideas to add to the pic, something fantastic with ilusions. well... the keira pic just was put in the place where was the cathedral, so i decided to start drawing just the pic. well i finished the 1 picture to practice, i cant remember the exact word of that in spanish is "boceto" i always miss that word. Well, i think it must be hard to be so famous, if she needīs a friend here is someone that want to.
Cheers England, long life to the Queen. I think that The Malvinas are yours i do not watch to match television beacause of the new, i never lived on war so i think with a lot of faith that war never did or will exist, humans are not like that. so if the Malvinas are English is because god and earth want it to, the ground have life too. And Personaly i think that Argentina got so much ground that itīs fair that Malvinas are English. Not need to be Patriotic on that, of course i love Argentina. But thereīs not need to be greedy for two little islands. I do not want them to be returned, no turning back. the answer is the own faith, beacuse is on each one to decide if the human started from the monkey or from dust.
Keira: I hope that you read this and pm me, not as a reward, just for the hope of being friend and starting a relationship, may be it? jua jua like a fairy from a tale.
KK

PD: I wand to be priest, i will start my carrear this year, and i do not think you were dislexic K, i think u r fine. sometimes you find something even better than study or teach, like pray or to be good person for example to live by the rules. Kisses
Jean Grey the fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 08:08 PM   #2
darrylholt96

Hello I am Darryl and i am 39 years old man.i am a buisnessman in USA.
Thenks
Old 04-01-2012, 08:28 PM   #3
Jean Grey the fox

Hello Darryl

what kind of business do you run on USA??? donīt you need someone who speak read and understand English-Spanish =) i would like to meet USA but i can work from home here in Argentina with objetives, maybe translate documents on a certain term. That is a ob i would really like. Anyway, cheer, health and prosperity on this new year, iīll hope everything is going ok on your country. Hello from Argentina. Welcome to the Forum.
Jean Grey the fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2012, 07:14 PM   #4
krisdas

Happy to be a fan of you

Well, I am from Calcutta, very ordinary personality. It is really thrilling and enchanting to become a fan member of this beautiful woman. I have watched quite a number of her movies, she is so gripping, mesmerizing her beauty, nobody cant help falling in love with her. I am no exception, but I appreciate as well her acting charisma. She is too good with it to bewitch the audience. I will be looking for more such fascinating works from her. But I also hope that Keira visit her website whenever her time permits, at least, we, fans would be happy to know that we are all close to her heart to convey our love and well wishes.
- Kris
Old 03-06-2013, 02:55 PM   #5
brookieb

Hello

My name is Brook, I live in California. I've loved Keira since she first appeared on the Hollywood scene. She is a sexy, classy woman who deserves to be idolized.
Old 27-06-2013, 11:46 AM   #6
MillerAlbert

Hello1

Hello members I am new to this forum and glad to be here with you all.