Yo Mamma! - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > Keira Girls > Relationships & Sexuality

Relationships & Sexuality Advice? I-Told-You-So's? Confusion? Rabid Parents? Stick it in here and smoke it. Boys welcome too!

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2004, 06:10 PM   #1
Martha

Yo Mamma!

Okay I read a post by amishka2 yesterday (previously banned member) and everyone was talking about how they hate some of the negativity of my posts because they felt it was inappropriate for this site and wasn't interesting stuff. So, I propose we create a thread completely intended to vent. This way, if you don't want to read it...it will be easier to avoid. I also propose... that all insults and negativity MUST come in the form of a "yo momma" joke. This is just a suggestion...but I think it will be quite effective. You know what they are, "Your momma is so fat, when she sits around the house...she sits AROUND the house," and, "Your mommas armpits are so hairy, it looks like she's got buckwheat in a headlock." This is a good way to not get too evil yet let off some steam. Even if you are not mad at anyone in particular...but just want to put that karma out there in the world. Or just for fun for some of you people that come in here drunk (you know who you are). Come on...it feels good. Give it a try.

So I will start. To whoever it was that sent me that thread regarding safety for the majority of KKW Users without notifying me first threw private message.

So I will start.

Yo Mamma is so smelly...she was playing in a sand box and a cat came along and buried her.

I feel better already.
Old 08-08-2004, 07:53 PM   #2
Princess

Martha what a great Idea…

I like that one mate.

Nobody has truly pissed me off here yet...but it's still early days.
I'm not mad at anyone but just in case I get that way....

Yo Mamma was SO ugly when she was born...your grandparents named her Shit Happens...or

Yo Momma is so nasty...she doesn't go to the gynecologist...she goes to get her oil changed!
Old 08-08-2004, 07:57 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #3
barrington
Kite-Eating Tree

Yo Mamma didn't read the forum rules.
Closed Thread