What made the best sex you ever had... - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > Keira Girls > Relationships & Sexuality

Relationships & Sexuality Advice? I-Told-You-So's? Confusion? Rabid Parents? Stick it in here and smoke it. Boys welcome too!

Old 07-08-2004, 02:27 AM   #1
Martha

delete

delete
Martha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2004, 06:01 AM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Administrator #2
Mandy
Honourary Brit

No offense, but can we NOT have a thread including nothing but sex stories?...It's just TMI for me.

You might wanna re-think your "location" as well.
Mandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2004, 09:36 AM   First Class Member Officer #3
Sarah
Nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy
No offense, but can we NOT have a thread including nothing but sex stories?...It's just TMI for me.

You might wanna re-think your "location" as well.
I actually agree. These forums are starting to become really...can't even think of a word. No one is thinking of the children anymore. I hope they can close their eyes.
Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2004, 10:40 AM   Officer #4
DragonRat
Officer

Perhaps we should have a disclaimer for this specific discussion board, but considering it's about 'Relationships & Sexuality', this should be an open forum to discuss such things. I would hope that children have a good idea of what is posted and discussed on this forum, and avoid it. But, other than that and a disclaimer, there is nothing else we can do for the children.

"Football is about if you want to run and fight for each other, if you really want to play that killer ball." - Robin van Persie, Arsenal FC
DragonRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2004, 11:42 AM   #5
keiracaleb

Martha, why are you telling people about your sex? sex should be a private thing not soemthing you spread across the world so to speak. to be honest i find it rather disgusting, i mean i don't know about any one else but i don't really wanna come onto my fave forum and find out about other people's sexual intercorse!
Jackhe's fine just like i promised she's all set to marry norrington just like she promised and you get to die for her just like you promised so really we're all men of our word exept elizabeth who is in fact a woman.

Keira(blooper on POTC after accepting norringotn's proposal)hall i shop for something to wear? Or will it be bare breast and ankles all the way?
keiracaleb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2004, 01:29 PM   First Class Member Officer #6
Sarah
Nice

KeiraCaleb, to contradict myself a little bit from my previous post, the subject is impied when entering this part of the forums. DragonRat is right with what he said.

If you're uncomftable with what is being said, don't come in here anymore. But I do think there should be some kind of disclaimer, as DragonRat said.
Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2004, 04:52 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Administrator #7
Mandy
Honourary Brit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martha
Mandy,

Hormones could have something to do with it. I'm 34 and find that sex keeps getting better. In my case...that could also be because I am past the baby stage and I don't have to worry about being offended. I can let loose...so to speak.

Enjoy life as much as you can...because it may not be there tomorrow.
Gag me. That doesn't explain why your avatar still has my gag relflex in action.

I'm as sexual as anyone here, but that's my own business. I don't get offended by it, I just don't wanna read it at KKW.
Mandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2004, 06:25 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #8
acliff
llama llama duck

Got milk?
Old 07-08-2004, 06:27 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #9
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Stop spamming Cliffeh. And you the former mod and all...for shame!

Just to ensure this IS seen as on topic...virgin...thus...no sexual experiences to comment on :icon_redf .

Actually it's not embarassing at all...never had a girlfriend, and I don't agree with casual sex (not that it's been offered to me)...it's just not for me...for those of you who do...fair enough...your personal choice...I don't.
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2004, 06:30 PM   #10
keira loves lipgloss
Easily Excited

gross avater is disgusting,this is a unesasary topic
Old 07-08-2004, 06:31 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #11
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by keira loves lipgloss
gross avater is disgusting,this is a unesasary topic
Yes, yes it is...but if you don't like it, complain using the reporting function...kindly do not spam...this has been going on most of this thread...can we stop now?
Old 07-08-2004, 11:29 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #12
acliff
llama llama duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy
Gag me. That doesn't explain why your avatar still has my gag relflex in action.
The advert is present in magazines, and newspapers and its an advert for milk.
Catchphrase being 'got milk'
Approved to be shown in magazines all over the world.
I personally liked the Josie Maran ones.
Old 18-08-2004, 01:17 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Officer #13
Kelsey
Holly Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess
When I was in college I worked in a restaurant that had a huge walk-in freezer for the meat and one of the waiters that I'd been flirting with for months (his name was/is John) thought he was calling my bluff but I called his and we went at it in the freezer and it was UN-FUCKING BELIEVABLE. The combination of the cold and our body heat as well as the physical attraction we had for one another made that experience unbeatable in terms of sheer eroticism and satisfaction that I'll never forget.
How unsanitary.

Check out my blog:
http://www.thingsephemeral.blogspot.com
Kelsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2004, 10:40 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #14
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelsey
How unsanitary.
And cold. Errr...surely the cold would've caused shrinkage? Not so good
Old 19-08-2004, 07:29 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #15
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess
When I was in college I worked in a restaurant that had a huge walk-in freezer for the meat and one of the waiters that I'd been flirting with for months (his name was/is John) thought he was calling my bluff but I called his and we went at it in the freezer and it was UN-FUCKING BELIEVABLE. The combination of the cold and our body heat as well as the physical attraction we had for one another made that experience unbeatable in terms of sheer eroticism and satisfaction that I'll never forget.
Somebody's ass didn't freeze to any thing did it?
Gee, and I thought my friends who used to smoke pot in the freezer at the TCBY were crazy.
Old 20-08-2004, 12:50 PM   #16
kilyncw

i met this girl at a club and she led me to a dock. people were constantly walking bye above and at an angle, but we were still pretty visable.

it made it really cool cause i thought we would get caught. plus someone threw crumpled up dollar at us.

i think she's been there before. hmm?
________
Kitchen Measures
kilyncw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2004, 08:29 AM   #17
MedullaPancreas

Kids Get Horny, Too!

I blew my load on teh pavement once!

Best EVAR!!!11

in all honesty... i was 17... she was 30. i catch my hands 'roaming' at the mere contact of those synapse.