KKW Career Opportunities - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Administratum > KeiraKnightley.com & Forum Issues

KeiraKnightley.com & Forum Issues Anything relating to the website and forums themselves. You post it, we'll answer it.

Old 23-06-2004, 09:40 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #1
barrington
Kite-Eating Tree

Exclamation KKW Career Opportunities

Well maybe not Career opportunities, but we're looking for some staff.

At the moment I require a handful of newswriters to locate and post Keira Knightley related news on the website frontpage (we lack solid news for the most part and like to talk about ourselves!).

Basically it would involved trawling the KKW Keira Boards and elsewhere for information which you would then rewrite in nice sensible prose, concisely broken down into digestible chunks for the front page.

I would like the website updated at least twice-weekly or better and require some people with a keen eye (Paul are you listening?) to assist in this matter.

You'll need excellent grammar and spelling, a sharp sense of humour and some basic HTML knowledge. Obviously a love of Keira Knightley is par for the course.

In return we can give you Officership on the forums and an enormous sense of wellbeing.

If this sounds like you and you'd like to help, reply to this thread in a suitably fancy manner and i'll be in touch.

Bazlington.

Last edited by barrington; 16-07-2004 at 12:20 PM.
barrington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2004, 10:33 AM   #2
Glare

Too bad for me I can't spell and have close to no free time, I am quiet the web ferret.
Old 24-06-2004, 12:33 PM   Lifetme Service Award Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Retired Administrator #3
apoggy
Mmm Marmite

As a last resort I'd be glad to knock some things together whenever its necessary, there are however members out there who would be far better than me so come on guys don't be shy.
apoggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2004, 02:58 PM   #4
Vertical Vortex

i know how to make an TV Commercial, but i dont know how to stalk keira...
All my info about Keira i get in here from others... and i am not excellent in grammar and spelling... so, more luck next time for me.
Old 24-06-2004, 03:55 PM   First Class Member Officer #5
Sarah
Nice

I would say I'm good with Keira-related issues. I would also say I'm pretty good with standard English: grammar, spelling, etc. But I'm not so good with HTML.
Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2004, 03:57 PM   Lifetme Service Award Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Retired Administrator #6
apoggy
Mmm Marmite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah
I would say I'm good with Keira-related issues. I would also say I'm pretty good with standard English: grammar, spelling, etc. But I'm not so good with HTML.
but you also have no funny
Old 12-07-2004, 06:44 PM   #7
Cycleofthemoon

I'm up

I would gladly do it. iIm always on the look out online digging deep for info on people or places. I'm excellent in webdesign as well. I write, design, and manage my bands website with our drummer. Contact me at Digitalsurfer77@hotmail.com or on AIM: Bassgnome3eb

TOC-Taste of Chains
Cycleofthemoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2004, 11:04 PM   Lifetme Service Award Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Retired Administrator #8
apoggy
Mmm Marmite

Right cretins the time has come, Ive PM'd the existing applicants and am now putting it out to those who have yet to apply.

If you want to be one of the undetermined number of successful applicants for the position of 'KKWavefront newswriter extraodinaire' send me (not Baz, cuts down on his workload) a PM with a fake news update that would be posted on the main page of KKWavefront. After deliberation winner(s) will be announced on this thread.

The update must contain a title, some sort of keira news and funny

No piss take entries, otherwise I'll temp ban you for wasting an administrators time

enjoy
Old 21-07-2004, 05:04 AM   Senior Registered Member #9
Dyce_Blue
Yellow at Heart

Employment

I have noticed that this site is mostly populated with citizens of the United Kingdom and western Europe. I am from the US, and I was wondering if Keira related news and opinions from this side of the world are wanted on this site.

Now, I'm sure that you are contemplating what kind of information a yank like me can provide. I can give valuable information from the demographic of the American college student.

Keira Knightley is an increasingly more popular actress here stateside, and I think I can give the American point of view on the young Ms. Knightley.

If it is still necessary, I will be happy to write a mock article to submit for review. I guess that is all for now.
Dyce_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2004, 08:02 PM   #10
Guido
Newcomer

I Think That's B-E-Autiful.... :P

Created by The Dutch Boy :P no SPAM this time :P
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2004, 09:54 AM   #11
krackers
Newcomer

yeah...thats a good idea Dyce Blue...i'm from australia...so i could do something along the lines of that too...i got a keen eye for everything about keira knightly!!!
krackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2004, 11:26 AM   #12
Guido
Newcomer

Keira wil Best naakt in film

UTRECHT - 12/07/04 - Actrice Keira Knightley had best een naaktscène willen spelen in de nieuwe actiefilm 'King Arthur', als daarom was gevraagd, heeft ze gezegd tegen de Engelse krant The Sun.

Eigenlijk had ze de gevechtsscènes naakt moeten spelen, vertelt ze de krant: "Historisch gezien vochten de Kelten en de Pikten naakt. Ik heb dus geluk gehad, maar als de rol erom had gevraagd, was ik zonder twijfel naakt gegaan." Volgens Keira zou het in dit geval de aandacht afleiden van de gevechtsscènes.

this is the dutch version straight out of the newspapers ( with a little delay :P ) i will translate it for all of u UK and US dudes :P

Keira would go naked in Movie

Utrecht - 12/07/04 - Actrice Keira Knightley would play a naked scene in the movie King Arthur if she was asked for one. so she said against the English newspaper the sun.

Actually she should have played the scenes naked she tells the newspaper.
in the historical point of view the Kelts and the Pikten ( dunno whats that in english :P ) fought naked. i was lucky says Keira, but if she would be asked for playing naked she definetly would play naked. according to Keira this would at least distract the attention of the Fightingscenes..

it is good that its not played naked cause u would see a lot of naked men and a woman :P and the movie would be like 16+ ..
Old 24-07-2004, 01:19 PM   First Class Member Officer #13
Sarah
Nice

Thats a good try, but it is lacking in proper grammar and so forth. Speach marks would also be good.
Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote