The Saddest Films You Ever Seen - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > General Discussion

General Discussion Talk about pretty much anything.

Old 28-04-2008, 04:34 PM   #1
Surprize

The Saddest Films You Ever Seen

5 Atonement I couldn't smile after this movie for some hours. At first, I even thought that I don't like the movie because of its bad end, but now I understand, it's great.
4 Pan's Labyrinth Weird film with several absolutely disgusting and absolutely awful moments. The end is dismal, too.
3 Bridge to Terabithia It was my shame in the cinema. I cried so much.
2 Titanic I cried for first 10 times (or more) I saw it. (yes, yes, I watched it so many times)
1 Finding Neverland I couldn't stop crying. I just can't understand how did they do that?
Surprize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2008, 06:28 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #2
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

Atonement is pretty high on the list for me. It's just so damn depressing in the end. More so than Titanic for me. I hadn't read Atonement, so I wasn't as prepared. I knew what was going to happen in Titanic the moment they met.
The crash scene in We Are Marshall hits me hard, as does the opening and closing scenes of Saving Private Ryan.
Mask (not The Mask with Jim Carrey) with Eric Stoltz as Rocky Dennis is pretty sad.
The version of Dr. Zhivago that Keira is in is sad as hell when she tells her son to run away.

The Blues Brothers 2000 made me sad because it was such a steaming pile of shit. They may as well have dug up John Belushi's corpse and urinated on it. The remake of The Bad News Bears is pretty much the same for me.
Old 28-04-2008, 06:42 PM   #3
andrey92

saddest film i ever seen for me was armageddon. i was small and i dont knew anithyng about that how do actors when they death i film. i really think that bruce is death and i cried for many days.
2nd place for me i think was atonement. no, i dont cry, i was too shocked and wery sad. i really was so sad. and saddest scene for me was than, when i saw that water who runs in to tube where was thoese peoples. together with dramatically music it was just herthbreaker piece. i cry only in second time, when i understood what happened, because at first i just looking in shock.
3rd place was bravehearth. good film, and saddest episode was than, when he, some moments before death strts crying - freedom. full with heroism and sad, i really cryed at this moment.
4th place was finding nemo. it looks like normal animation film, but in reality it was film about wery hard and real love and parents - childrens relationships. expecially sad was films start episode when mother fish death.
5th was like always titanic. when i saw film i just enjoy specefects and no many emotions, but after when i start understood reality, this big tragedy, i start felt really sad.
Old 28-04-2008, 06:53 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Officer #4
Kelsey
Holly Moderator

that freaking movie with the cheetah. I don't even know what it's about, but it was the only "kid" movie at my grandma's house and the only one I could watch when I was over there. I don't remember anything about it other than the part where they all turn their backs on the cheetah and tell it to go away. omg.

Check out my blog:
http://www.thingsephemeral.blogspot.com
Kelsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2008, 07:03 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #5
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

Click
I almost forgot about this one. Yes... the comedy starring Adam Sandler and Kate Beckinsale. Watched it with Taylor and it brought her to tears when the father dies... I think it reminded her too much of our long distance relationship and how much we miss being together.
Old 28-04-2008, 07:12 PM   Lifetme Service Award Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Retired Administrator #6
Liam
Bogan Elite

Pearl Harbour.

Never seen history raped quite as severely as in this pile of shit.