Princess Diana - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Keira Boards > Keira's Movies & Projects

Keira's Movies & Projects The place to discuss Keira's movies, projects and anything else you hear with your ear to the ground...

Old 30-05-2007, 02:21 PM   #1
Surprize

Princess Diana

I get show-news on my mail almost everyday. Today I read that Keira want to try herself as a princess Diana in new film. Have you heard anything about it?
Surprize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2007, 02:40 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #2
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

Nope.
There is a Princess Diana movie in the works, but it's really early. And, it has a German actress named Jenny Elvers attached to play Diana.
Old 30-05-2007, 03:43 PM   #3
Love Johnsson

Cool

well, I don't know anything.
We will properly see soon if there is going to be any new movies with princess Diana as a carather. but I think you shoould ask keira if she has any projects like that:icon_smil I think she knows perfectly well what kind of films she are doing...
Old 30-05-2007, 04:33 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #4
Digital_Ice

yep, I've heard about this.... but the source was the ever reliable ContactMusic, so I didnt bother posting it.

A controversial book "Diana and the Paparazzi", is at the centre of a bidding war at this year's Cannes Film Festival in France. Film producer Quentin Reynolds, who is bidding for the rights, hopes the movie adaptation will be as popular at the box office as The Queen, which won Dame Helen Mirren a Best Actress Oscar. He says, "Already the word in Hollywood is 'get Knightley'. It's a story that has everything: pathos, tragedy, comedy, adventure...and Princess Diana. "For every pound The Queen makes, a film about Diana will make ten."
Old 30-05-2007, 04:55 PM   #5
Torquemada

yup, i've heard about this rumor too.
I believe she doesn't fit much in playing this role
Old 30-05-2007, 05:09 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #6
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

I'm basing my "nope" off of what I've read on IMDBpro. They have projects in the treatment stage profiled, so it's pretty comprehensive. As for the book, if they are simply bidding for the rights at the moment, any project would probably be pretty far off. It'll have to be adapted. At this point, Keira's as likely to play the lead role in the screenplay I'm writing, as she is Diana.
Old 06-06-2007, 12:21 AM   #7
Keira lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasselbrad View Post
Nope.
There is a Princess Diana movie in the works, but it's really early. And, it has a German actress named Jenny Elvers attached to play Diana.
Was? Die shauspielerin ist nicht Keira? das is Schade. Scheisse. Scheisse.

Translation: figure it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzle View Post
Dear Lord. Not a Diana movie. For fuck's sake she was a whore who cheated on her husband with numerous men, courted the media when it suited her in her war with Good Old Liz and then when they turned on her, her media obsession caused her death in an ironic twist. So she did work for charity, so does Princess Anne, and most people hate her. I for one was glad to see the back of her, and don't for one second mourn her loss.
I don't know much about the princess. but people love royals, especially we Americas. but my guess, she would be selling herself short.

47th Member of the Keira Knightley Posse

Last edited by Digital_Ice; 06-06-2007 at 12:50 AM. Reason: double post
Keira lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 02:59 AM   #8
allied_assult

They had a little bullet about that in Entertainment Weekly. Personally, I don't think the part is right for her
Old 21-06-2007, 06:39 AM   #9
SAYA

kiera looks gr8 in any role
________
Colorado marijuana dispensaries
SAYA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2007, 03:43 PM   #10
space_boy89

I read a lot of comments and texts about this subject. Some people think this role is very heavy for Keira but some people have difference opinion from others.:icon_arro I am sure the best decision will be taken by Keira and producer.:icon_ques
Anyway,ı think Keira has a wonderful ability and adapts herself well for her roles. If she gets this role,she can be successful.
Old 21-06-2007, 09:21 PM   #11
Frank0756
Newcomer

Me too think the best choice will be made by Keira, anyway I honestly think that would be a good and successful film.
Frank0756 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2007, 11:21 AM   #12
maddiebabe91
Newcomer

wow thats a pretty big role. but i think keira is great and im sure she could do it really well... not really sure if she looks all that much like diana though
maddiebabe91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2007, 01:36 PM   #13
Monika K.

I think, that should accept this role Keira. Probably, there would be greatest challenge for she, than roles in other movies.
Monika K. is offline   Reply With Quote