'Who's banned me?' re: Moderators & Co. PLC v Hazzle - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Administratum > KeiraKnightley.com & Forum Issues

KeiraKnightley.com & Forum Issues Anything relating to the website and forums themselves. You post it, we'll answer it.

Closed Thread

Old 16-07-2006, 04:38 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #1
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

'Who's banned me?' re: Moderators & Co. PLC v Hazzle

No, seriously, I'm curious to know given my plethora of 3 day and a couple of longer-term bans, which mods/admins have banned me during my time here. I was having a chat with Ice and he joked about banning me, and I said "You might as well join the club".

Wondered if he's the only mod left who hasn't. Don't think Kelsey has either actually.
Old 16-07-2006, 04:41 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #2
Digital_Ice

ooh, oooh, me next! me next!
Old 16-07-2006, 04:42 PM   Lifetme Service Award Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Retired Administrator #3
apoggy
Mmm Marmite

I definately have, probably more than once, but to be honest, I couldnt give two shits. You seem to take pleasure in the fact that you have been banned numerous times. I dont. In fact, you should be ashamed of yourself.
Old 16-07-2006, 04:45 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #4
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Touchy.

See, I told Ice everyone would think that was why I asked if I posted.

I'm not proud of it, I actually don't give a shit. I sure as hell feel no shame about it. How pitiful would it be to feel ashamed of being banned from a website? Christ, that'd be a massive overreaction. It. Is. Just. A. Website.

Chill out. Actually, I was simply curious to know.
Old 16-07-2006, 04:51 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #5
acliff
llama llama duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzle
Touchy.

See, I told Ice everyone would think that was why I asked if I posted.

I'm not proud of it, I actually don't give a shit. I sure as hell feel no shame about it. How pitiful would it be to feel ashamed of being banned from a website? Christ, that'd be a massive overreaction. It. Is. Just. A. Website.

Chill out. Actually, I was simply curious to know.
You don't give a shit to the point where you make an avatar which suggest that you're proud of it?
Old 16-07-2006, 04:57 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #6
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by acliff
You don't give a shit to the point where you make an avatar which suggest that you're proud of it?
That's what you get for assuming. I didn't make it. All I did was resize it.

If you must know I put up "Soon to be banned" on my MSN and was looking for an appropriate display picture and stumbled upon this avatar. It seemed to fit so I chose it.

Oh, and the reason for me putting that up on MSN and on here? Because I fully expected to be banned again. I don't think I've merited it, but both you and now Baz have threatened it. I thought it might make a fitting epitaph in that situation.
Old 16-07-2006, 05:06 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #7
acliff
llama llama duck

Who says we can't delete all trace of you
We can remember you by your complete absence. Wouldn't that be a joyful memory!