Keira Got Fugged... (again) - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Keira Boards > Keira Knightley Discussion

Keira Knightley Discussion General banter on the object of our affection.

Old 14-07-2005, 08:04 PM   Lifetme Service Award Officer #1
Leonie
Elle

Keira Got Fugged... (again)

Oh my... perhaps shopping trips in New York aren't the best thing to do if you want positive publicity yet refuse to wear anything other than a dress that makes my eyes hurt and boots that haven't ever been pretty as long as she's been wearing them.

Keira got fugged. Again. I love the title. Fuggy of the Caribbean. It almost sounds cute :icon_bigg

More Keira fuggings for your entertainment:

1, 2 and 3.

I must say I half agree most of the time. What do you think? Keira used to have a rather OK sense of fashion, but lately, I don't know what's going on. Please wake up Keira, and dress nicely again. I know Sienna is cool, and a role model and everything, but... don't, k?
Old 14-07-2005, 08:36 PM   Senior Registered Member #2
Ardnax
Sexy kitten

Ever since Jamie Dornan came into the picture she's been dressing worse and worse. And now when my sister has a boyfriend she wears the ugliest things ever. Maybe Jamie have a bad influence on Keira's style?
Ardnax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2005, 02:58 AM   #3
Gunner
Newcomer

I've never been one for fashion, but I think it looks kinda cute
Gunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2005, 05:52 AM   Officer #4
Ashlyn
Militia Lieutenant

nah the dress on its own isnt that bad really, its quite cute. its just not working with the random combination of all that other stuff she has on
Ashlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2005, 02:50 PM   #5
child of the revolution
Newcomer

Perhaps, since Jamie is a model, he's afraid that Keira will get all the attention and no one wil notice him ...

No, just a joke... Have nothing against models...

By the way, I think the first pic is okay, but yes, the rest of them are pretty bad...
Old 15-07-2005, 07:48 PM   Lifetme Service Award Officer #6
Leonie
Elle

The dress in itself would have been cute enough, but you don't combine a dress that busy with lots of jewelry. You keep it simple And in my opinion, the boots are just ugly.
Old 16-07-2005, 05:30 PM   #7
Jak

Personally I think the ugliest thing on Keira's fashion is her many different gold jewellery which she wears since a few months. Also I don't like her dresses especially in combination with those brown boots. In my opinion it looks strange when I see a 20 year old girl which is wearing dresses again and again.

It seems a little bit to me that Keira try desperately to look glamorous or she wants to be a lady but she doesn't feel comfortable in this role.

Please Keira, come back to your fashion style as it was a year ago. :Hail:
Jak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2006, 11:34 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Administrator #8
Mandy
Honourary Brit

Keira Got Fugged... (again)

clicky

It's about fugging time, too.

Quote:
Earlier this evening...

KEIRA KNIGHTLEY: So, I've just bought these pink amateur-stripper shoes and I'm simply dying to take them out on the town.

OILY ORLANDO BLOOM LOOKALIKE WHO COULD BE HER BOYFRIEND RUPERT BUT MAY ACTUALLY BE ORLANDO BLOOM FOR ALL I KNOW: Oh, Kee, that's SUPER. Whatever will you wear with them?

KEIRA: I'm not sure, but I do think it's smashing how your profile looks so much like Luke Perry's.

OOBLWCBHBRBMABOBFAIW: He is my everything.

KEIRA: I do reckon he'd have washed his hair a bit, though. Look, pay attention to me again, okay? The shoes. I've already got the skort suit to go with them, and it's pretty spectacular. It looks like a Bed In A Bag set.

OOBLWCBHBRBMABOBFAIW: Well done, you. There isn't a girl alive who isn't cringing at how many of those she bought back in the 90s, and how fooled they all were by culottes. Making people uncomfortable is totally principle No. 1 of Siennaing yourself. Well played.

KEIRA: And belting it through nonexistent belt loops is even better -- seriously, I'm going to beat Sienna Miller at her own game. But what is the outfit missing? Maybe a sweater...

OOBLWCBHBRBMABOBFAIW: "Maybe"? Especially a sweater. It's summer. Oh! Brainwave! Think about it -- what is the ULTIMATE summer accessory, especially with open-toed shoes?

KEIRA: Erm... some sort of man-beard to help fend off his gay rumors? ... Leggings?

OOBLWCBHBRBMABOBFAIW: No, no... think even MORE drama. MORE Sienna. MORE.

KEIRA: Oh, snaps, you sexy pirate tart! BLACK TIGHTS! Genius!

OOBLWCBHBRBMABOBFAIW: Right? In the summer, nothing is as perfect as thick, nubbly black tights!

KEIRA: God, it is perfect.

OOBLWMABOBFAIW: I know -- you are officially one crotch-snapping bodysuit away from making it as impossible as you can to go to the bathroom efficiently. It's so 1990s high-school keg party, I can't even STAND IT.

KEIRA: That Bosworth chick is lucky to have you. If you weren't already teaching her the art of Millering herself silly, I'd yo-ho-ho my way into your trousers like a granny on a pile of prunes!

OOBLWCBHBRBMABOBFAIW: That made no sense, especially as I might not actually BE Orlando Bloom, although I myself haven't even decided that yet... Oh, stop pouting, Kee, I'm teasing. Put your epic jaw away.

Last edited by Mandy; 30-05-2006 at 11:51 PM.
Mandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2006, 11:39 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #9
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

Wow. That outfit makes her look like a bag lady that used to frequent a late night high school munchy hangout in the late 80s. Really. :icon_err:
Old 31-05-2006, 12:36 AM   #10
Pearl

When I first saw that pic on another forum, I thought "This is the first outfit disaster not even Keira can make look good"
Pearl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2006, 12:43 AM   Senior Registered Member #11
Jacoby
'The Flapper'

She looks really attractive in the picture, but, yeah, the outfit isn't too gravy.
Old 31-05-2006, 12:59 AM   #12
calereneau

Sexiest grandma ever!
Old 14-08-2006, 07:24 AM   #13
Immortal

He doesnt deserve Keira!

Yung Joc on his New Joc City album- I turn virgins into sex fiends, i turn nightmares into wet dreams.
Immortal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2007, 08:46 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Administrator #14
Mandy
Honourary Brit

And once again....

"It's been chilly in London lately, according to the weather reports. Does Keira Knightley really have enough body fat to trot around in tights under baggy shorts and not be freezing? And by asking, I'm being polite. Which is unusual for me. Because no mistake, I can see her legs. I could pick my teeth with them. I could stick one of them in a baking cake to decide if it's done. I could use them to jimmy open a car door. There's a box in my kitchen that contains a frying pan wrapped in newspaper, and it is better insulated.

In her honor, I am going to go make and eat a delicious sandwich, full of carbs and other flesh-wooing goodness. I wish she would do the same. "
Old 14-03-2007, 08:49 PM   Lifetme Service Award Officer #15
Leonie
Elle

Did you just read my mind? I was just going to post that. I merged the two Fug threads first, and then found you'd already done the hard work

If some of the posts in this thread seem a bit out of order, that's cause I merged. And stuff.

Keira got fugged again! Who would have thought.

When I saw those photos yesterday, I thought the same thing as the fug girls. She really is getting too damn skinny. Her legs never looked like that.
Old 14-03-2007, 08:54 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Administrator #16
Mandy
Honourary Brit

I think she looks a bit like zorro with horrible boots.