Euro 2004 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > General Discussion

General Discussion Talk about pretty much anything.

Old 20-06-2004, 01:09 PM   First Class Member Officer #1
Sarah
Nice

Euro 2004

COME ON ENGLAND!

Who do you think will win (I think England can do it if they put their arses into it)

Frank Lampard is so fit! Sorry, I'm a girl, I can't help it.

Who will win!? England.
Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2004, 01:15 PM   Lifetme Service Award Officer #2
Leonie
Elle

We lost to the Czech Republic yesterday. Gg Netherlands. We probably won't even make it to the quarter finals. I'll post a pic of my neighbour's garden later, quite funny, Dutch and English flags and such. It will be so much fun watching them take it all down again
Leonie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2004, 05:44 PM   #3
Glow

Meybe when Keira will play in Euro 2004 then someone football group win
Glow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2004, 05:57 PM   #4
Vertical Vortex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonie
We lost to the Czech Republic yesterday. Gg Netherlands. We probably won't even make it to the quarter finals. I'll post a pic of my neighbour's garden later, quite funny, Dutch and English flags and such. It will be so much fun watching them take it all down again
Damn... dont tell me about it! We played well... butt we still can make it IF we win, and germany loses... but that would be likely because Czech's wont put in there best players...

Forcast for 06-23, 12-0 for the dutch!
Old 20-06-2004, 11:07 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #5
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

I see the Czechs drawing with Germany, but y'know don't underestimate Latvia...they should've beaten both the Czechs and the Germans (with two blatent pens against the Germans) and will be out to qualify themselves...I personally tip em to surprise the Dutch and sneak through.

I am actually watching EVERY match, and analysing it in my own unique way, compiling a report on every match...when it's finished I'll do some sort of serialisation on here, should make those of you who're into football laugh as it's quite comic.

As for who'll win...on the basis of the fact we should so have beaten France, and the fact that we proved against the Swiss that we can grind out a result where necessary, I see us doing it...who is there to fear when we were 3 minutes from beating the French? We should beat Croatia in my view, but we don't have to, and I don't see them beating us if we put in 100%.

The Portuguese look ripe for the picking in the next round, fluked their way through and will be walkovers, mark my words. Spain should have beaten them, and Greece DID...so if we play like we can we should get passed them. The Czechs would probably await us in the next round, and on the basis of their performances they may well be THE team to beat...but I think we can do it...France in the final perhaps? It would be sweet to have revenge and get our justice against them, for robbing us of the win in the group match.
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2004, 11:09 PM   Lifetme Service Award Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Retired Administrator #6
apoggy
Mmm Marmite

I think England will do one of two things:

1. Bomb out tomorrow like we seem to do in the European Championships
or
2. Go on to reach at least the final

I'm hoping its the second choice, we do have a real chance if we get through the groups
apoggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2004, 11:12 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #7
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

I totally agree...it's either a repeat of the Romania game or the start of something special...I hope it's the latter...just keep bloody Phil Neville as far away from the pitch as possible...calamity personified that man...I reckon Sven just took him so if we bomb out he has an excuse, "Phil Neville kicked a ball in training and that brought us bad luck".
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2004, 12:46 PM   Lifetme Service Award Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Retired Administrator #8
Liam
Bogan Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonie
We was robbed. Never seen such shitty refereeing as I did in that game. Van Nistelrooy could arguably been given a penalty, and had Davids put his shot away the game would have been over. Alas.
No matter, the Latvians have to crack sooner or later

Go Holland. And stuff.

England won't win it. The performances I've seen in the games so far havent been those of a tournament winning side.
Liam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004, 03:15 PM   #9
keira loves lipgloss
Easily Excited

Talking

WE ARE OUT IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SAD OH WELL FRANK IS FIT MMMMMMMMMMMM AND SO IS CHRISTIANO RONALDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-07-2004, 03:53 PM   First Class Member Officer #10
Sarah
Nice

We were out ages ago...

Frank Lampard and Christiano Ronaldo are both mine!
Old 05-07-2004, 03:59 PM   #11
keira loves lipgloss
Easily Excited

i no they are both as fit as ****
Old 05-07-2004, 04:00 PM   First Class Member Officer #12
Sarah
Nice

I don't particularly think they are as fit as swear words. Swear words aren't fit.
Old 05-07-2004, 04:03 PM   #13
keira loves lipgloss
Easily Excited

lol lol lol lol lol lol well you know they are fit hmmmmmmmmm i wonder if they are single probably not!