Articles Archive - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Keira Boards > Keira Knightley Discussion

Keira Knightley Discussion General banter on the object of our affection.

Old 18-06-2004, 08:37 PM   Knightley News #1
KnightleyNews
Newsmaster

Articles Archive

Post any general Keira-related articles here if not related to specific projects on the Movies Board.

Paul

Last edited by barrington; 16-07-2004 at 12:20 PM.
KnightleyNews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2004, 01:57 AM   Officer #2
EmotionSickness
Cutie

Just gossip

I know it's only gossip, but stuff like this was oft-posted on the old board.

Keira Knightley asks beau to live with her indefinitely!

New York | June 12, 2004 1:53:19 PM IST

British actress Keira Knightley is planning to move to a new home in London.

Her Irish model boyfriend, Jamie Dornan, is likely to join her in the 1.5 million pound luxury apartment in Mayfair district.

According to Teen Hollywood, the 19-year-old 'Pirates of the Caribbean' beauty has been dating with Dornan, 21, for the past six months.

"Keira idolises Jamie. She has asked him to stay with her in her new flat for an indefinite amount of time," one of her friend's was quoted as saying.

He also said that Jamie had relocated to London because he wanted to spend more time with Keira. Last month the pair went for shopping and bought furniture, including a bed for their new mansion.

Till now, Knightley had been living with her parents in Teddington, Middlesex. (ANI)

Source
Old 19-06-2004, 07:57 AM   #3
Vertical Vortex

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmotionSickness
I know it's only gossip, but stuff like this was oft-posted on the old board.

Keira Knightley asks beau to live with her indefinitely!

New York | June 12, 2004 1:53:19 PM IST

British actress Keira Knightley is planning to move to a new home in London.

Her Irish model boyfriend, Jamie Dornan, is likely to join her in the 1.5 million pound luxury apartment in Mayfair district.

According to Teen Hollywood, the 19-year-old 'Pirates of the Caribbean' beauty has been dating with Dornan, 21, for the past six months.

"Keira idolises Jamie. She has asked him to stay with her in her new flat for an indefinite amount of time," one of her friend's was quoted as saying.

He also said that Jamie had relocated to London because he wanted to spend more time with Keira. Last month the pair went for shopping and bought furniture, including a bed for their new mansion.

Till now, Knightley had been living with her parents in Teddington, Middlesex. (ANI)

Source
from the things i've heard she allready moved... so thats no gossip anymore.
Vertical Vortex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2004, 08:15 AM   Officer #4
EmotionSickness
Cutie

We all know she has moved out of her parents home. She apparently splits her time between her old home and her new home, according to some reports. The gossip I was referring to was the part about her shacking up with Jamie.
Old 19-06-2004, 03:53 PM   #5
Newell4keira

Well he is 1 lucky guy Jamie
Newell4keira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2004, 06:12 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #6
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
We all know she has moved out of her parents home. She apparently splits her time between her old home and her new home, according to some reports. The gossip I was referring to was the part about her shacking up with Jamie.
I would've thought that bit would fit under the private life rule from before, unless it's been removed...<shrugs>
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2004, 07:57 PM   #7
Vertical Vortex

Quote:
hehe, ok my mistake...
well, on that little gossip i cant help you out sorry
Old 21-06-2004, 04:16 PM   #8
Newell4keira

I heard she has, but not too sure
Newell4keira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2004, 06:10 PM   #9
Vertical Vortex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newell4keira
I heard she has, but not too sure
well, i dont care who it is...
as long as Miss Knightley is happy
Old 28-02-2006, 11:54 AM   #10
stuie
Newcomer

Keira Knightley dumping claims

CELEBRITY SPOTLIGHT - Keira Knightley's ex claims she dumped him because "he wasn't good enough for her."

Model Jamie Dornan saays the 'Pride And Prejudice' beauty jilted him because he wasn't as successful or as famous as her and admits the actress wore the trousers in their relationship.

He said: "There is a big pressure when you go out with someone like Keira. You can feel a bit second rate and that's what started to happen........

Celebrity Spotlight
stuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2006, 12:26 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Administrator #11
Mandy
Honourary Brit

Ok I looked over that site and found a lot or really phony-sounding articles...so I pretty much dont think this one's true.
Mandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2006, 02:46 PM   Knightley News #12
KnightleyNews
Newsmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy
Ok I looked over that site and found a lot or really phony-sounding articles...so I pretty much dont think this one's true.
It's a perfect example of how gossip mags & sites change the angle and context of an article to make it sensationalist. The original interview is here:
http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/li...p?story=680714

Paul
Old 05-03-2006, 02:50 AM   Officer #13
EmotionSickness
Cutie

Keira Knightley In Tears On Oscar Weekend

Lunch at The Ivy was a bit more frenetic than usual on Saturday, reports a very special and sexy PerezHilton.com correspondent.

"There was crazy paparazzi there," reports our snoop. "Keira Knightley was inside with her parents and other people. She was hounded and left in tears through the back door because of all the unwanted attention."

Jesus, people, if you don't want attention, don't go to The Ivy!

www.perezhilton.com
Old 06-04-2006, 01:54 AM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #14
Digital_Ice

I figured it was about time I started posting news again....

Quote:
KNIGHTLEY AFRAID TO MARRY

KEIRA KNIGHTLEY is scared to get married for fear the ceremony won't live up to her dream wedding in romantic comedy LOVE ACTUALLY. The British beauty, whose films have included a string of on-screen love affairs, would prefer to put off the real thing for a while longer. She says, "(Marriage?) Not right now, no. "You know, I've been married five times in films, had three children and countless proposals - and all before I'm 20! "So I think that's quite enough. Plus I don't know how you'd top the wedding I had in Love Actually."
http://contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed....rry_05_04_2006

...don't you just love the way "not right now" means "I'm afraid" in the media's ears?
Old 06-04-2006, 05:52 PM   #15
Niscen

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital_Ice
I figured it was about time I started posting news again....

http://contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed....rry_05_04_2006

...don't you just love the way "not right now" means "I'm afraid" in the media's ears?
It's a cute way to say "I've been married five times in films, had three children and countless proposals - and all before I'm 20!"~~~ I have never noticed that!! She's cute:err:
Niscen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2006, 05:58 PM   #16
DeathStalker

Keira Knightley hit with verbal barrage

PALMDALE, Calif., July 16 (UPI) -- The city of Palmdale, Calif., may have produced the space shuttle fleet, but two published reports have made it sound more like a wasteland.

The Los Angeles Daily News said the city, known for its aircraft production, was the target of two verbal jabs from British actress Keira Knightley and journalist Jeremy Clarkson.

The first came in a July 6 interview Knightley gave with Futuremovies.co.uk in which she discussed filming the third "Pirates of the Caribbean" movie in Palmdale.

"It's known for its meth labs, and it's not really the prettiest place on Earth, but apparently they've built some amazing sets there," she said. "So the location isn't going to be the Caribbean or the Bahamas."

That comment was followed by Clarkson's piece last Sunday in which he wrote of his experiences in various U.S. cities.

"Palmdale in California and Biloxi in Mississippi are nigh on identical," Clarkson said. "They have the same horrible restaurants. The same mall. The same interstate (highway) drone." He wrote on The Times of London Web site, "Live in either for more than a week and you'd be stabbing your own eyes with knitting needles."

What the hell? I'm from Palmdale, Palmdale was just a military place for a long time.To talk about a city you dont know anything about and just say it just has alot of meth labs and crap,that's just saying Fuck you, to all your fans out here.. If you think Palmdale is that bad go to Area 51 and see what's out there.
Old 17-07-2006, 09:00 PM   #17
runangl
Run Angle.

no... she's not saying f**k you to all the fans in palmdale. think about it sensibly... palmdale or the caribbean?? where would YOU rather be?

i'll openly admit that redlands isn't the most wonderful place in the world, and the smog is absolutely shit. i wouldn't be in the least upset if keira bagged on redlands. in fact, it'd be pretty cool that she mentioned it at all.
Old 18-07-2006, 04:48 AM   Senior Registered Member #18
kingdumbass

Any place within the vicinity of Los Angeles is a shithole....
It's a fuckin' law of physics. The closer you get to LA, the higher the suckitude level is.
kingdumbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2006, 09:31 AM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #19
Digital_Ice

heh, like a black hole.

from the daily fecking mail;

Quote:
Curtain call for Keira Unsightly

On the red carpet she is noted for her elegant and stylish attire.

But off-duty, Keira Knightley's fashion sense sometimes deserts her.

That appeared to be the case yesterday as the 21-year-old actress stepped out wearing an over-billowy pale pink dress. A sloppy-looking brown belt failed to lift the shapeless creation and bright green slippers could have been interpreted as colour-blindness.

An onlooker said: 'It looked like she grabbed some curtains from a rail and turned them into a dress. I thought she was going to trip over the bottom of it when she was walking down the steps outside her house.'

Her actor boyfriend Rupert Friend opted for shabby-looking ripped jeans as they left her West London home.

Miss Knightley, pictured left, appears to be making a habit of kooky fashion choices. She was photographed earlier this summer, on a night out with her boyfriend, dressed in a flowery all-in-one jumpsuit which she teamed with chunky biker boots.

Miss Knightley, who was nominated for an Academy Award for her role as Elizabeth Bennett in Pride and Prejudice, has told in the past how her stylist, Rachel Zoe, helps pick out her headline-grabbing outfits for premieres.

She pulled out all the stops earlier this month for the London premiere of the second Pirates of the Caribbean film, in which she stars, when she favoured a revealing gold Gucci dress, slashed open at the front and the back.

But she admits she has little time for fashion when off duty, preferring to dress down in scruffy outfits
Old 18-07-2006, 03:41 PM   #20
Pearl

What the hell was going through her head at the time? And can she lose the dumb belt already?
Pearl is offline   Reply With Quote