Does Keira smoke? - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Keira Boards > Keira Knightley Discussion

Keira Knightley Discussion General banter on the object of our affection.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2005, 01:06 AM   #1
underground
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Does Keira smoke?

I seem to recall it being mentioned in an article, but I wasn't sure if it was accurate or not. Does anyone know?
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 06:09 AM   #2
Dionysus
Member
 
Dionysus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Australia
Posts: 226
ive never seen any pictures of her with a durry hanging out of her mouth
but who knows??
__________________
56th KK posse member
Dionysus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 06:14 AM   Lifetme Service Award Officer #3
Leonie
Elle
 
Leonie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Nottingham
Posts: 2,631
If I recall correctly her mother said something about it in an interview about a play she wrote that was about to premier in a theatre. Because this play has to do with the relationship between mothers and daughters as well, the interviewer naturally couldn't help but ask about Keira. I think Sharman said she'd tried to quit smoking, so now she stole sigarettes from Keira's apartment at times. Something like that.

Is it true? Not a clue.
__________________
Leonie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 01:03 PM   Senior Registered Member #4
deviljet88
KKW Sex Therapist
 
deviljet88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 2,814
Does it matter? At the worst she'll misguide some impressionable fool or die earlier.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardnax
Don't listen to Jet, he's mean to everybody.

8th KK posse member
Xanga
Playing now on Winamp
deviljet88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 02:53 PM   #5
Dionysus
Member
 
Dionysus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Australia
Posts: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonie
If I recall correctly her mother said something about it in an interview about a play she wrote that was about to premier in a theatre. Because this play has to do with the relationship between mothers and daughters as well, the interviewer naturally couldn't help but ask about Keira. I think Sharman said she'd tried to quit smoking, so now she stole sigarettes from Keira's apartment at times. Something like that.

Is it true? Not a clue.
yeah i remember that, she said she had rollie papers
probably not for cigarettes though
__________________
56th KK posse member
Dionysus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 05:20 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #6
Digital_Ice
 
Digital_Ice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: 127.0.0.1
Posts: 3,741
does it really matter??
__________________
Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man.
-- Friedrich Nietzsche
Digital_Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 06:01 PM   Senior Registered Member #7
Jacoby
'The Flapper'
 
Jacoby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: New York
Posts: 2,647
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital_Ice
does it really matter??
To this person, yes. That's why they started the thread.
__________________
I'm only here to remind Brad to take his protein pills daily.
Jacoby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 07:06 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #8
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen
 
hasselbrad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Sugar Hill, GA... finally! Civilization!
Posts: 4,590
Quote:
Originally Posted by underground
I seem to recall it being mentioned in an article, but I wasn't sure if it was accurate or not. Does anyone know?
Sometimes after sex...but only when it's good.
***rimshot***
__________________
"Purgatory's kind of like the in-betweeny one. You weren't really shit, but you weren't all that great either. Like Tottenham."
I'll try being nicer...if you'll try being smarter.
hasselbrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 05:15 PM   #9
Keyser_so_so
Member
 
Keyser_so_so's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 271
In the Sunday Express newspaper's magazine today (of which Keira is cover star), she mentions smoking.

Silly girl.
__________________
Keyser_so_so is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 10:16 PM   #10
Evil Edna
Newcomer
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 14
Does anyone have a scan of the Sunday Express interview? We get the Daily Mail lol.
__________________
"You're just a fakey cake maker and I ain't got time for you-oooo"
Evil Edna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 12:37 AM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #11
Digital_Ice
 
Digital_Ice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: 127.0.0.1
Posts: 3,741
cant find the article..... but found this, which for once makes one of my posts on topic!

http://smokingsides.com/asfs/K/Knightley.html
http://www.nndb.com/lists/778/000064586/

how wonderful, maybe she did once/still smokes... whooptie doo!
__________________
Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man.
-- Friedrich Nietzsche
Digital_Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 06:08 AM   #12
Jak
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital_Ice
cant find the article..... but found this, which for once makes one of my posts on topic!

http://smokingsides.com/asfs/K/Knightley.html
"chain-smoking teenager"

I hope that's not true.
Jak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 09:42 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #13
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen
 
hasselbrad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Sugar Hill, GA... finally! Civilization!
Posts: 4,590
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital_Ice
cant find the article..... but found this, which for once makes one of my posts on topic!

http://smokingsides.com/asfs/K/Knightley.html
http://www.nndb.com/lists/778/000064586/

how wonderful, maybe she did once/still smokes... whooptie doo!
I found the second link quite interesting...more because of the birthdays.
I share a birthday with Rush Limbaugh and Herman Goering...fresh. :icon_err:
Amanda Peet (rowr) was born exactly one day before me.
Orlando Bloom was born five years and one day after me.
I was not aware of any of this.
__________________
"Purgatory's kind of like the in-betweeny one. You weren't really shit, but you weren't all that great either. Like Tottenham."
I'll try being nicer...if you'll try being smarter.
hasselbrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 06:12 PM   #14
Keyser_so_so
Member
 
Keyser_so_so's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Edna
Does anyone have a scan of the Sunday Express interview? We get the Daily Mail lol.
I scanned the whole article and stuff and sent it to Paul (of Keiraweb fame), so hopefully that'll be there soon.

P.S.- Paul, if you read this and are like: "What the hell?" or "That attatchment didn't work." Then email/PM me and I'll send you them as links or something.
__________________
Keyser_so_so is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 06:32 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #15
Digital_Ice
 
Digital_Ice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: 127.0.0.1
Posts: 3,741
keyser, havn't you got text-bridge or similar OCR software????
__________________
Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man.
-- Friedrich Nietzsche
Digital_Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2005, 09:43 AM   #16
p120ud213azn
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: south cali
Posts: 37
ok correct me if im wrong..

but i couldve sworn i saw her smoke that sig in 'the jacket' naturally -_-

either shes had experience or... iono

i could be wrong though =/
__________________
p120ud member of the kk posse =)
p120ud213azn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2005, 11:57 AM   Senior Registered Member #17
deviljet88
KKW Sex Therapist
 
deviljet88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 2,814
Quote:
Originally Posted by p120ud213azn
ok correct me if im wrong..

but i couldve sworn i saw her smoke that sig in 'the jacket' naturally -_-

either shes had experience or... iono

i could be wrong though =/
Because she's an actress...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardnax
Don't listen to Jet, he's mean to everybody.

8th KK posse member
Xanga
Playing now on Winamp
deviljet88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2005, 12:58 PM   Senior Registered Member #18
gracie
Goddess
 
gracie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Boston/Minneapolis
Posts: 217
lol the occasional cig in the jacket. there was one permanently attached to her lips. but i firmly believe everything from that movie. i know for a fact adrien brody time travels.
__________________
Haven’t had a dream in a long time
See, the life I’ve had
Can make a good man bad

So for once in my life
Let me get what I want
Lord knows, it would be the first time
Lord knows, it would be the first time
gracie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2005, 09:48 AM   #19
p120ud213azn
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: south cali
Posts: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by deviljet88
Because she's an actress...
well u cant really act to smoke... u inhale then exhale... so that proves my point that she has smoked =P

did she pick up the habit from the movie? we shall find out...

eventually.

and ya.. i believe brody time travels too =)
__________________
p120ud member of the kk posse =)
p120ud213azn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2005, 10:00 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #20
acliff
llama llama duck
 
acliff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: London
Posts: 1,818
Apparently you can get fake cigarettes props... :O

If I got paid a million quid as an actor, and my character was a smoker, you'd bet your life I would.
As it happens, I'd smoke for a tenner.
__________________
Leave a message...
acliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
By appointment to HM Keira Knightley.