Cyber Relationships - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > Keira Girls > Relationships & Sexuality

Relationships & Sexuality Advice? I-Told-You-So's? Confusion? Rabid Parents? Stick it in here and smoke it. Boys welcome too!

Old 04-07-2004, 10:25 PM   #1
Princess

delete

delete
Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 10:28 PM   First Class Member Officer #2
Sarah
Nice

You can't hug and kiss cyber people. Pity, really.

My sister certainly has some experiences, the stupid little girl. She went to meet some 'boy' from the internet. She didn't even tell me, or any of the family. It turns out that he was a boy, but 3 years older than what he had said. The whole thing could have turned out very different indeed. What a silly girl.
Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 10:49 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #3
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

In my view there is no reason why the internet should be anything other than another communication tool which can be used to "meet" people.

My best mate married a guy who was mates with a guy she wrote to from personals...she did it as a laugh at first but it got deep. They slowly fell in love.

All that before they met. They've been married for two years now and have a baby together (and she's beautiful btw). Incidentally...the song they danced to at their wedding (first dance) was "I knew I loved you" by Savage Garden (first line of the chorus being "I knew I loved you before I met you"). Soppy but sort of appropriate. Their wedding was a beautiful occasion and I could see in their eyes they love each other.

Anyway...the point is...if they can do it in personals, using pen and paper, why not text on a screen?

I fell in love with someone I met online...and I know others who have (shan't say as it's for them to "out" themselves )...sadly in my case things never worked out, and have no hope of working out...it kills me a little every day but c'est la vie, eh?

I'm glad for the experience...well...I'm not really but I can see one day how it may well aid me in the long term.
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 10:58 PM   Senior Registered Member #4
Jacoby
'The Flapper'

I completely agree with Hazzle. Sometimes it can be better because you can get to know the person really well. You just have to make sure you can completely trust the person before you run out and meet them.
Old 04-07-2004, 11:02 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #5
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacoby
I completely agree with Hazzle. Sometimes it can be better because you can get to know the person really well. You just have to make sure you can completely trust the person before you run out and meet them.
<nods> EXACTLY You get to know the PERSON rather than what they look like, rather than getting caugh up in the lust that must accompany any physical meeting
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 11:47 PM   #6
Kyle_West

I think me and Hazzle talked about this yesterday.