Problems - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > Keira Girls > Relationships & Sexuality

Relationships & Sexuality Advice? I-Told-You-So's? Confusion? Rabid Parents? Stick it in here and smoke it. Boys welcome too!

Old 29-10-2004, 09:15 AM   Senior Registered Member #1
Pygmalion
Pissed

Problems

Hey everyone, haven't been around for a while, but I REALLY need some help:

Ok. For almost a year I've been with my girlfriend, coincidentally for almost a year I've also been pretty screwed up ie: not eating, getting really depressed, cutting myself, that sort of thing.
So I'm in the middle of my final exams which determine whether or not I get into the university I want, and my girlfriend decides to tell me she cheated on me three times last weekend-blaming it on alcohol which I can sort of understand-but she wasn't going to tell me. She only told me because she was drunk when she was talking to me. Well as you could probably expect, I felt REALLY brilliant. We've been fighting on and off for about a week-during which I didn't do much study-and in every fight she manages to turn everything round and make ME feel guilty! Eg: "its your fault I gave Steve a handjob because you tuned off your phone."
After many tearful conversations with various friends I still don't have an answer. I cut myself more than usual and haven't eaten in 2 days, but I can't bring myself to break up with her. I know she manipulates me and makes me feel like shit, but i have a bizarre emotional attachment. I told her I trust her this weekend (more drunken nights out) but...
What do I do?
Pygmalion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2004, 11:41 AM   Senior Registered Member #2
ryan

you didn't put the alcohol in her system
you didn't put her on top of or make her touch another guy

it's 100% her fault. don't succumb to that manipulative bullshit. so your phone was off, big fucking deal. that doesn't mean she can do anything with other guys.
not your fault at all.

she needs to either take a hike or take the blame for what happened and really beg for forgiveness.
ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2004, 04:08 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #3
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan
you didn't put the alcohol in her system
you didn't put her on top of or make her touch another guy

it's 100% her fault. don't succumb to that manipulative bullshit. so your phone was off, big fucking deal. that doesn't mean she can do anything with other guys.
not your fault at all.

she needs to either take a hike or take the blame for what happened and really beg for forgiveness.
What he said. I did also kinda tell you this darling (yeah, apologies for the late reply on the latest email )...I'm sure every single post here will agree you did nothing wrong.

Although...what'd you mean "another" guy? Pygs here is of the feminine persuasion dude...that's quite offensive
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2004, 04:58 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #4
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

If being with someone causes you to do the things you say she makes you do, then that person isn't worth being with. Other than that, I don't know what to tell you.
Old 29-10-2004, 05:31 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #5
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasselbrad
If being with someone causes you to do the things you say she makes you do, then that person isn't worth being with. Other than that, I don't know what to tell you.
<nods>. Hassel be a wise man...truth.

Noone's worth that. If she doesn't appreciate you, then she's not worth you doing that shit over, and she's certainly not worthy of having you in her life. I know you, better than most here I'd venture to guess, and I think you're fucking great...if she doesn't realise how lucky she is, that's her problem.
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2004, 09:11 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #6
duckula
Nobler in the mind.

Tell her you cheated on her, contracted AIDS and that she probably has it now. Then dump her.
duckula is offline   Reply With Quote