Louie The Pimp - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > Keira Girls > Relationships & Sexuality

Relationships & Sexuality Advice? I-Told-You-So's? Confusion? Rabid Parents? Stick it in here and smoke it. Boys welcome too!

Old 23-10-2004, 04:32 AM   Senior Registered Member #1
Louie

Louie The Pimp

Alright, so I need some advice here..........

I have liked this girl Danielle for around a month I'd say. I see her like once a day but I talk to her online or on the phone for like 3 or 4 hours a day, and we usually go to our school's football games or to the movies or something. I am not sure if she likes me, which is why I haven't asked her out yet. She gives me mixed signals, one day she'll be all over me then the next she ignores me. Okay, so that was Danielle..........

This other girl, named Brittany, is also putting me in a tough situation. I was always telling Brittany about Danielle and all my stuff with her, and she would always be giving me advice and everything. Yesterday though, Brittany told me about a guy she liked, and all the stuff sounded like me, so I asked her if she was talking about me and she said yes. Brittany is also really cool, but the only problem is........I have never met her! She doesn't go to my school, but she lives like 15 minutes away from me., but I have seen a picture of her and she looks pretty good. Now that I have found out that she likes me though, I am going to start hanging out with her like at the movies or at her house or whatever. My plan is to meet the girl Brittany a few times, see if I like her, then maybe ask her out.

The thing is, if Danielle does like me, I think I would be hurting our friendship and be hurting her if I went out with Brittany. The reason I am leaning more towards Brittany is because I KNOW she likes me, I don't have to guess about it. If I knew Danielle liked me, I would ask her out the very next day. I have asked Danielle a few times who she likes, but she won't tell me. What should I do?
Louie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2004, 05:06 AM   #2
NearokA

Sigh, well here goes...

1) First mistake is "talking" to her on the phone and online for 3-4 hours. Why don't you be a man and talk to her face to face for 3-4 hours everyday. Actually, if you read anything I wrote, which you didn't otherwise you wouldn't need this advice, then in one months time, you'd have already given her strong signals of how you feel and that there is no room for friendship...

2). Please clarify "all over me." I think you're suffering from dillusions. Chances are, you only think she's all over you.

3). Second mistake, if Brittany's hot, go for it. Wtf is wrong with you teenagers?

4). Third mistake: whatever you do, don't get caught up in a love triangle. If you like Danielle, then don't "hang out" with Brittany. You're just asking for things to get screwy if you try and date both...

5). Fourth mistake: If I were you, and again I repeat this, and Brittany is "hot," then what I don't understand is why are you thinking so hard on this? THe answer's pretty obvious...

6). Women can't be friends with other strange women. They will get jealous and you will be caught in the middle, and it won't be fun. Pick Brittany, or pick Danielle. And if you pick one and "hang out with the other," do not, under any circumstance, bring up the other woman. Ever. Especially if you think both have some feelings for you.
two of a kind but one won't survive,
my images reflect in the enemies eye,
and his images reflect in mine the same time,
--Mos Def
NearokA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2004, 05:32 AM   Senior Registered Member #3
deviljet88
KKW Sex Therapist

Try going with Brittany. I mean Danielle hasn't even said if she likes you...

8th KK posse member
Xanga
Playing now on Winamp
deviljet88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2004, 07:06 AM   #4
AureaMediocritas

Good old Willy said

Let me not to the marriage of true minds admit impediments.
Louie Brittany .
Old 23-10-2004, 12:53 PM   #5
MeggieHoops
Will Flash for Cash

I have no real advice because I feel like I'm in a very similar situation to the one Brittany is in.

Yeah, go for her. She sounds cool, especially because she was so confident with you about her feelings.
Old 23-10-2004, 04:35 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #6
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by NearokA
Sigh, well here goes...

1) First mistake is "talking" to her on the phone and online for 3-4 hours. Why don't you be a man and talk to her face to face for 3-4 hours everyday. Actually, if you read anything I wrote, which you didn't otherwise you wouldn't need this advice, then in one months time, you'd have already given her strong signals of how you feel and that there is no room for friendship...
You make a solid point but some people would rather have friendship than nothing...so friendship's a good launching pad...anyway...apparently the key to lasting relationships is friendship as a basis so...

There are two kinds of relationship with women. Lust, and friendship, and a good relationship has elements of both. So I wouldn't per se knock friendship. But yeah...if it's pssible in person is a lot better...signals would also make it very clear if she likes you back etc, which makes life a lot simpler.

Quote:
2). Please clarify "all over me." I think you're suffering from dillusions. Chances are, you only think she's all over you.
Hahaha. Sorry, but Nearoka probably has a point here.

Quote:
3). Second mistake, if Brittany's hot, go for it. Wtf is wrong with you teenagers?
Seemingly he wants the other one, if I read it right...and he figures if he goes for Brittany that'd kill the situation with the other girl dead. At least that's my understanding.

Quote:
4). Third mistake: whatever you do, don't get caught up in a love triangle. If you like Danielle, then don't "hang out" with Brittany. You're just asking for things to get screwy if you try and date both...
Heh...I wouldn't go as far as saying if you like Danielle, don't hang out with Brittany but be fucking careful about the infamous love triangle situation. Things get major screwy and you could end up with neither girl.

Quote:
5). Fourth mistake: If I were you, and again I repeat this, and Brittany is "hot," then what I don't understand is why are you thinking so hard on this? THe answer's pretty obvious...
Probably because he's much more interested in the other one <shrugs>.

Quote:
6). Women can't be friends with other strange women. They will get jealous and you will be caught in the middle, and it won't be fun. Pick Brittany, or pick Danielle. And if you pick one and "hang out with the other," do not, under any circumstance, bring up the other woman. Ever. Especially if you think both have some feelings for you.
That there be good advice. From Nearoka no less. Wow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deviljet88
Try going with Brittany. I mean Danielle hasn't even said if she likes you...
That seems smart. Go out with Brittany, hang out with Danielle...and be ever careful of the love triangle and as Nearoka said...under no circumstances bring up the other girl. Women be jealous things at the BEST of times.
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2004, 04:53 PM   Senior Registered Member #7
Louie

Ha yeah guys let me clarify what I meant when said she was all over me....I mean that she would never leave me alone and would be doing other stuff. I didn't literally mean she was all over me.......

Danielle was asked out last night by some other guy, so I will still continue to be friends with her........I shall be going with Brittany then I guess.......
Louie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2004, 05:02 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #8
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie
Ha yeah guys let me clarify what I meant when said she was all over me....I mean that she would never leave me alone and would be doing other stuff. I didn't literally mean she was all over me.......

Danielle was asked out last night by some other guy, so I will still continue to be friends with her........I shall be going with Brittany then I guess.......
Good for you chief. Don't sound TOO happy about it, now, will you?
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2004, 01:40 PM   #9
Clinton

Quote:
Originally Posted by NearokA
Sigh, well here goes...

Brilliant!!!

And why, why why why is everyone so afraid to talk to girls?
Old 23-10-2004, 04:23 PM   #10
NearokA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clinton
Brilliant!!!

And why, why why why is everyone so afraid to talk to girls?
1) they don't have right attitude
2) they too damn ugly

Improve on these, and the girls will talk to you...how many times to I have to say that? lol.
two of a kind but one won't survive,
my images reflect in the enemies eye,
and his images reflect in mine the same time,
--Mos Def
NearokA is offline   Reply With Quote