Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - Cheating
Thread: Cheating
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 04:59 AM   #99
Jean Grey the fox

Ok... Cheating huh

I think to cheat someone is a funny thing, only if you think about it you are cheating... so what to do?, well i think is better to give than to cheat... something to remember is more important than a kid or even a present, maybe expending time with the person... For example, to find someone, is not by look but but by heart, itīs easy to mess up with your own head and belive wrong things beacause is harder to face the truth. i do belive in faith but i also belive in his voice, or feeling, if you are not sure, do not think twice, when is a matter of money think how many times you want (still not right for me) when is a matter of heart if you have to think itīs not. thatīs how you find the person i think, but as i said, itīs better not to look for boy/girl-friend, itīs better just to look for a friend no matter the sex, whatīs the reason to look upon the sex, itīs like when you have a son, do you expect any sex. Of course not, both are beautyfull, you can love your sex not being a gay.

Well about the relationship and cheating i think that the cheat sometimes happens because the relationship is broked, the respect is lost, the relationship stops, is faded, one or both fault, surely if one fault the other surely too. The thing is to belive in the other person. The realationship is end when you both get hurted. You can still love without contact. And at last but not least, itīs gods decition if a cheat happens or not, and if a realationship ends or not. Itīs important to go to the church and to really belive in votes, when you are married is something different, you can never cheat, you know by heart that you are married under God eye, sooo, do not. And here does exist the responsability for the third guy. But yet, god is right and neccesary, so if you get something and you are not happy, do not blame god or anyone it is what you deserve, try to change next time or maybe you have learned something more important, anyway, still follow the light on life if not how will you follow the light next life.
Jean Grey the fox is offline   Reply With Quote