Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - Global Warming - Fact or Fiction?
View Single Post
Old 25-04-2011, 06:08 AM   #229
dave

You started this discussion with your fifth posting, and you said precisely the opposite of everything you seem to be arguing now. There is no indication that you were trying to be humorous. Are you Trolling? I'm too old to spend what few braincells I have left arguing with a Troll. The reason I ask is that nobody has said the things you are saying for over a year, and your language is so stilted that it sounds like someone who is "performing" instead of someone who actually believes what he is saying.

DNFTT

Quote:
Originally Posted by da bahstid View Post
It's all a hoax people. Millions of tons of infrared-absorbing CO2 annually can't possibly have any effect on global temperatures. Any more than has cutting down half the world's forests contributed to diminishing populations of land animals. There's no proof of a connection at all. The scientists are just lining their pockets with the income they always make anyway and that claim doesn't apply at all to the hundreds of billions of dollars big oil rakes in annually. Just saying.

%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#
"Le uova non devono ballare con le pietre."
"Eggs have no business dancing with stones" from the movie "Shoot 'Em Up"
%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#
dave is offline   Reply With Quote