Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - Cheating
Thread: Cheating
View Single Post
Old 14-04-2011, 09:52 PM   #91
dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foeni View Post
Mandy, if you log on the mod/admin board you can see his last name in his e-mail adress.
Dave, we can see his IP..
There are a dozen ways to turn the IP into a machine name, but one of the easiest doesn't take any special privileges. Just try a "traceroute" to that IP address. You'll see the route that a packet takes "today" to get to that machine and at the end it will print out the name of the machine (I think I remember it working that way.) Then you can go to tucows or any other place that sells Domain names and try and buy that domain name. That will fail, but they will tell you the contact information for that domain, (i.e. name, phone number, & address.) Odds are good that it will only be an ISP, but that will give you a city, etc and with the Last name, you're probably there.

However, why doesn't somebody cute, like Mandy, just send a note to that e-mail address as a first order test? Actually, unless he has turned that stuff off, he's already getting a copy of everything we are saying in his e-mail. I do.

%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#
"Le uova non devono ballare con le pietre."
"Eggs have no business dancing with stones" from the movie "Shoot 'Em Up"
%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#
dave is offline   Reply With Quote