Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - Premiership Up-to-Date
View Single Post
Old 29-03-2010, 12:37 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #50
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Nah, I reckon United look most likely to win the title now. It's amazing what a difference a couple of weeks make, but with Chelsea crashing out of Europe in the way they did, and dropping points against Blackburn, and Arsenal dropping points at Birmingham, United should have a clear run to win a fourth consecutive Premiership title.

They also have a fairly clear route to the Champions League final. They should be too strong for Bayern, although I wouldn't be surprised to see Lyon cause a problem or two. By that point, though, I'd expect them to have the title all but sewn up. Old Trafford this Saturday will be the key; if Chelsea don't win, that's probably it for them, a draw would suit us (Arsenal) down to the ground.

United's 4-0 at Bolton without Rooney was more impressive than Chelsea's 7-1 at home without Drogba. Villa were clearly distracted by the upcoming FA Cup semi-final against Chelsea and I'd expect them to be more up for that match.
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote