Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - Oh, HBO...
Thread: Oh, HBO...
View Single Post
Old 17-03-2010, 02:29 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #20
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Love both In Treatment and True Blood.

Never caught The Wire when it debuted over here on FX, and unlike True Blood (which moved onto mainstream TV way before Season 2 started), it was quite a while before the BBC got a hold of the show.

When they did, they put on an episode every night, and at the time I couldn't commit that sort of time to it. By the time Sky did it with In Treatment I could, but The Wire had progressed too far by that point.

That being said, I do plan to catch up with the show, because I know it's good (many people whose opinions I respect have said so).

So do you folk recommend Rome? I heard mixed reviews on it, but I don't often trust the opinions of most people. You lot, on the other hand, I do.

Have watched parts, and occasionally full episodes, of Secret Diary Of A Call Girl (not an HBO-made show, but since it is broadcast in the States on HBO, and Mandy mentioned it, thought I'd chime in). Never really thought of Billie as being sexy before I watched that show, but now that I have...wow.

Bought my sister the True Blood novels for Christmas. She's not read them yet though, but I'd love to know what those who've watched the show and read the books think of the books compared to the show.
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote