Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - The Future of This Website - A Message for Barrington & the Administrators
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2008, 05:41 PM   #1
Ian

The Future of This Website - A Message for Barrington & the Administrators

I've read your posting about the future of the website. I've been thinking for a while that I would like to get involved in the behind-the-scenes work here so if it would help then I am happy to become an administrator or take on some of the workload for you. I work in IT so I have quite a bit of relevant knowledge. I don't think I'm quite so techy as some of the current administrators, but I do have my own website which I designed, created and maintain and which I can send you the link of if you want to see it. I'm also a writer (I use my website to sell my books on) so I could provide content or help with publicity or anything like that if required. Fundamentally, I'm fully subscribed to the aims of the site - it's a great portal for a Keira fan base, I'm a regular contributor to it and I've even been to the annual barbecue! Obviously I'm also extremely passionate about the subject matter! You'll see from my postings that I have been working my way diligently through all of Keira's films (I have a pretty big Keira DVD collection now!). I also have a biography (book) about Keira, loads of posters (including some bus-shelter-size ones), calendars and even the screenplay of Love Actually. Basically, I'm pretty well qualified on all grounds to get involved! So please let me know if there's anything I can help with!
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote