Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - That Guy
Thread: That Guy
View Single Post
Old 13-11-2008, 05:33 AM   #4
dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacoby View Post
Your first problem was joining a forum that's on it's death bed.
I think things go through cycles. And I've been a member since 2005. (I usually only talk about things I find interesting.) I think that it will get active again, but it might take another movie to bring in new people.

One of the good things is that the moderators are keeping the fora fairly flame free. Things are changing these days, and people aren't feeling as free to post really dumb things. I, for one, like that. There are still plenty of places to "act out" on the Internet, but a site to talk about an actor shouldn't be about flame wars.

And yes, PD, both my father and stepfather were in the Air Force, long ago when I was a child.

My website is Lucycrew's Ballooning Site and I am the administrator for Claudia Christian's Forum I have that locked down pretty tight. You have to be registered to even see anything other than her upcoming schedule and I have a forum for "ladies" that nobody but women can see or post in. As I said, things are changing. But it's been pretty dead recently also, even though Claudia herself posts there.

%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#
"Le uova non devono ballare con le pietre."
"Eggs have no business dancing with stones" from the movie "Shoot 'Em Up"
%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#
dave is offline   Reply With Quote