Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - Fan's abusive taunts leave Keira Knightley 'shocked'
View Single Post
Old 23-09-2008, 09:02 AM   Lifetme Service Award Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Retired Administrator #5
Liam
Bogan Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightNwhitesatin View Post
Yea special or important. Unlike you Liam. That is why you don't understand.

I.E. Head of your parlament, Naomi Watts, Nicole Kidman
Would you yell cunt and go into a rage in front of others at these people?

No because:
1. It's not right.
2. They could have you arrested!
3. They could have you killed or beaten.
4. There are countless things they can do to cause you trouble.

I think it's just groovy you think I'm cute Liam but that isn't my picture. HA HA. Besides that I like Females not Males so sorry about your luck. Stalin was a Madman that killed millions via starvation while driving over buildings in Russia. Stalin was garbage. You are a moron for quoting him, Quote sun tsu instead Moron.

Sincerely,
21st Century Ian Fleming
Irregular capitalisation makes your attempts to look intelligent fail. Last I checked, moron isnt a proper noun.

Would I refer to my head of 'parlament' Watts/Kidman/etc as a cunt and go into a rage? No.
If I did, would they arrange to have me killed? No.
Would they even rate a second glance? No.

What you pathetic drooling fanboys need to realise is that these celebrities that you idolise are no more special or important than anyone else you run into on the street, despite the fact some fool pays them obscene money to smile and look pretty in front of a camera. Call me the reality police. I have no issue with people becoming fans and admiring the work of an artist, but when it crosses the line into insanity, such as you have done here, it really grates me.

For the record, I'm not a fan of Stalin's life work. I'm intelligent enough to be able to read Stalin's essays without suddenly taking up his agenda. Besides, I quite liked the quote.

I have also read Sun Tzu's work more times than you have had hot dinners, so don't bother recommending me reading material.

Thanks and goodbye,
Liam

PS. Naming yourself after a Moody Blues song is just plain retarded.

Last edited by Liam; 23-09-2008 at 09:25 AM.
Liam is offline   Reply With Quote