Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - 48 Hour Horror Comedy Music Video
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2008, 10:36 PM   Senior Registered Member #2
Porcelain_Doll
little-miss-smut-for-brains

I had to see it twice, but still I didn't quite get the relation between the woman stuck on the highway and the rest of the story at the house.
I got lost at 1:19" with the water bottle. I thought she had taken it out from her purse or something but then I saw the man giving it to her (all while looking very evil to which I assume the water wasn't exactly as sparkly as it looked), and then we pass on to the house. It seemed rather random to me.

I liked the touch of the skull peeking over the man while he crumpled over, and the dealer adjusting his furniture made sense after I noticed where the pillow was. It was creative, how he used that famous pillow...a new twist on the "I'll-just-press-it-over-you-face-till-you-choke".
Were you planning on giving that twisted "sit on my face" a particular dirty connotation or is it just my perverted mind?

The antique dealer going about his daily business with the corpses around was great. Swimming in the pool by the dead body was brilliant.
I you asked me, I'd fix the random story of woman by the highway and the complete lack of emotion of the supposed couple.
Overall, good job for only 48 hours!
"There are few people whom I really love, and still fewer of whom I think well. The more I see of the world, the more am I dissatisfied with it; and every day confirms my belief of the inconsistency of all human characters, and of the little dependence that can be placed on the appearance of either merit or sense." Elizabeth Bennet

musings and ramblings, aka:
my blog

Porcelain_Doll is offline   Reply With Quote