Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - Hello! Long Time Vistor, First Time Poster.
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2008, 01:01 AM   #1
TheAnswerMVP2001

Smile Hello! Long Time Vistor, First Time Poster.

I've been a long time visitor to the website and finally decided I might as well check out the forums! Keira's among my favorite actresses and what I like about her is she's consistent, and picks good roles, although it would be nice to see her a larger variety of films every once in a while. None the less happy to be here and also would like to throw out my website address, a hobby of mine is writing movie reviews, I wrote reviews on Rotten Tomatoes since 2005, but recently decided to branch out and start my own movie review blog because RT's blog format is sorely lacking. Right now it's in it's infancy stage, and I'm transferring over a lot of older reviews I wrote as well as new ones, but I have a lot of different features coming and a lot of Keira reviews that I'll be posting soon. So I would be glad for any visits, comments or feedback, I always enjoy discussing movies.

My site is linked in my sig but you can also visit this page ( http://commonsensemoviereviews.blogs...wed-films.html ) which is a list of all the current reviews I have up and each picture links to the particular review.

I look forward to posting here!