Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - To be or not to be(the American President)
View Single Post
Old 14-07-2008, 02:37 AM   #121
Keira lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrey92 View Post
of course, i agree with you that peoples need to watch on work powers not on skin or sex, but i just think that it is wery strange to see in white house woman or black one, last 200 years there were only white ones. and i always think that usa will be last one country where president post will take black or woman, just because of history - last 200 years only white plantators, presidents, hating of black slaves, kluckkluckclan and others. i think that now amrica broke it white nationality saver status
but the US is also a very young nation. People do not realize that plantation owners made up a total of less than 4 % of the Southern Population ante belluem, and that Europe, not the US, reaped most of the benefits of the institution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keiraRules View Post
anyones better than McCain Miley Cyrus could do better but i think if it's obama and McCain that get the nomitions McCain will win which totally sucks for you guys
but yes i think america will be the last country to get woman and black people to run the country britian had a woman running years and years ago and i think other racial people (non white persons) might come soon anyones better than Gordon f**kin Brown at the moment. People were happy to see tony blair go now we want him back englands more different that america racial and sex wise i think not as aparted not saying it doesn't happen but its better
Yes, but the UK has a 900 year old history, and your greatest female prime minister is still alive (The Baroness Thatcher). We are 232 yrs old.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrey92 View Post
I heard that "the Detroit News" call Obama for Osama. Just a small accident?
Why do you care, you have already demonstrated glee over the deaths of 3,000 American citizens. You disgrace your countrymen; i recommend staying in Riga

47th Member of the Keira Knightley Posse
Keira lover is offline   Reply With Quote