Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - The JenR
Thread: The JenR
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 09:14 PM   Senior Registered Member #38
JenR
on loan from np.com

I had a very morbid dream 5 days ago. i wont get too detailed in it, bcuz i dont really WANT to remember it.

here goes:
At 1st i was at this store that sold all these cool thing. then i got kidnapped by these Mexican (im guess they were) people) man (a father) was psycho and took em and my friend to his house where his family was practicaly hostage in. then he went intoa room with a guy and started beating them. I ran away.

next i was at a store, then when i went to my car and saw it was like... i looked as if termites to eat plastic. and as i stopped to look at it, the same man grabbed me and took me to his place again. then i started hiding from him at his house and he'd look for me and then finally found me, and locked me in a room with a guy who was probably my age. started torturing him. then he turned on the TV a video was playing that showed various guys getting sexually abused in the most awful way, then the man saw the video and froze into an admiration of what he was watching, and then turned to me and the boy and said "I'll be right back."

i woke up.
would make a sick movie, eh?
JenR is offline   Reply With Quote