Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - Premiership Up-to-Date
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007, 03:09 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #31
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Hammers are playing brilliantly. Thanks for your condolences too. I'm not over-reacting to a bad week though, we've got three of our first choice midfielders out and our star striker, not only that but I suspect Wenger's been a bit sneaky (and proven why he's such a good manager)

Rumours were strong that Van Persie would be back for the Wigan game but then Hleb got injured and suddenly we heard nothing about Robin. My suspicion is that Flamini, Fabregas and Van Persie could all have featured against Boro (but Wenger chose not to risk them) and will all feature against Chelsea, the Dutchman probably from the bench.

In the big scheme of things a win over Chelsea and losing to Boro would be a better scenario than beating Boro and losing to the blues. Our early season blitzing start has allowed us to make calculated risks like that and the big 6-pointers (not to mention this congested winter period) will be more likely to decide our fate than two trips to the North East.

And Wenger rightly pointed out United have played 9 home games and 7 away this season, we've played 8 of each, and we're still above them. It would stupid to panic, I'll wait until the new year and see where we are then. To be honest I never expected to even be in the title hunt, let alone leading the race, so this season can't help but be a success. So long as we finish third or above we'll have done as well as I expected us to.

My belief is United will overtake us but we'll remain clear of Chelsea.
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote