Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - Premiership Up-to-Date
View Single Post
Old 23-11-2007, 01:08 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #26
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Funnily enough Brad we don't do so badly in December traditionally, our bogey month is nearly always November. Having said that I think this is a different Arsenal team and I've always said we'll finish second to United and stand by that. Hleb missing for the next three weeks is a huge loss, everyone's been talking about Cesc being our player of the season but I think it's been Hleb, who's also our most improved player. Having said that Super Robin is back soon and he'll be a massive plus as he's our main goal threat. He's got that bit of magic about him too.

If we're still top come January the title's ours. This is United's time to shine, they either do it now or it'll be too late. I'm not convinced losing Eboue and Toure to the AFCN will affects us TOO badly. We've got so much more squad depth than people think because most of our players can play in more than one position. Not to mention Djourou's coming back in January and he's been playing quite well at Birmingham. No, the winter will be decisive I think.

I still say United will come out on top but I'm eagerly awaiting this winter.
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote