Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - Two "How old were you.." question
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2007, 04:45 PM   Senior Registered Member #116
Porcelain_Doll
little-miss-smut-for-brains

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasselbrad View Post
QFMFT.
huh?

I agree with Elle, though there's one thing you guys forgot...getting your period at eight or ten isn't that odd, and as most girls probably (and unfortunately) know, many (if not all, but there are some lucky few); suffer quite a bit. PMS, cramps, zits, you name it. Contraception has proved quite useful in softening those symptoms and more, so it's not that rare that gynecologists prescribe them, even if you're not actually having sex. I can understand why a ten year old could be taking the Pill, even if it is somewhat dangerous getting the drug on top of all the huge hormonal changes; but that's another issue. However I can't understand why or how ten year olds could actually be sleeping with each other or older people; let alone wishing it, or even thinking about it! I'm no prude, but come on... I mean, what happened to maturity and all that jazz?

Anyway, my point is that taking the Pill at a young age doesn't instantly mean the person is having sex, but airing it out on the TV? that's so wrong.
"There are few people whom I really love, and still fewer of whom I think well. The more I see of the world, the more am I dissatisfied with it; and every day confirms my belief of the inconsistency of all human characters, and of the little dependence that can be placed on the appearance of either merit or sense." Elizabeth Bennet

musings and ramblings, aka:
my blog

Porcelain_Doll is offline   Reply With Quote