Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - Premiership Up-to-Date
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2007, 12:12 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #11
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonie View Post
PS. I looked it up - Kalou's still not Dutch, and he's said he's given up hope of ever attaining Dutch citizenship. Or at least, that's what Wikipedia say, and we all know they are a beacon of truth and accuracy.
Heh. Yeah, I looked it up too after my last post but I was damned if I was editing it based upon Wikipedia, given the reliability of the source . I don't know the specifics of Kalou's case so I won't go into it but I believe it was his brother who suggested he apply, not so much for the national team but for other reasons. Still, I understand why it bothers you, it's more the other stuff around it.

To be fair it wasn't him that wanted the rules bent either, it was Marco Van Basten and Johann Cruyff. Far be it from me to defend a Chelsea cunt though so yeah, string him up! And btw I know Suriname is a former colony, jeez. Who do you think you're talking to, Ran?

Back onto the topic...who thinks Ferguson should get punished for saying the referee was biased?
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote