Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - Premiership Up-to-Date
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2007, 11:36 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #2
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

DR's back!!! Wow, first Poggs, now you. Old school returning!

Yeah, the timing of the fixture is awful. Should've been a Sunday game. Funnily enough this Gunner fan (and I know it was me you were thinking of ) said at the start of the season that United would win the title and sticks by that.

I always thought we'd finish second or third and as the season goes on the more I'm thinking second looks to be our most realistic goal. Chelsea may have fired 6 past Man City but they'll miss Drogba and Essien when the ACN comes round a lot more than we'll miss Toure and Eboue. It would be the equivalent of us losing Cesc and Ade (who isn't going as Togo didn't qualify).

Liverpool's problem is exactly what you said, the rotation policy. If Rafa settles down to a first-choice 11 only resting players (like Arsenal have done) when games are won, then they'll start going somewhere but I suspect they're already too far behind. They really had to beat us. Chelsea and Manchester United still both have two games each against us but Liverpool now only have one and it's at our place. Can't see them winning that.

Tomorrow's game should be good and will be the real test of our season. I said before we played Liverpool that two points from both games would be a result as we're top with a game in hand on those below us. We now have one of those points, if we can get stop United winning we're in pole position. Having said that they're coming to us in great form so it won't be easy.

I don't see a high-scoring game, their defence is rock solid and these games are usually tight. Given Arsenal's current run of scoring goals in the last 20 minutes United will be after a 2-goal cushion and I think if we can prevent them doing that we can win the game. 2-1 to Arsenal is my hope.
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote