Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - Should homosexual couples be allowed to adopt?
View Single Post
Old 22-10-2007, 05:49 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #142
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porcelain_Doll View Post
well put.

Since most stuff has already been said on this, I'll just say I think gay couples should be allowed to adopt. You'll deny somebody happiness (and I'm not just talking about couples, think about the kids. Even if their lives were tough, surely there's no study that proves having same-sex parents will screw them up...I know people who are much worse off living with their Daddy and Mommy) just because they won't have a distinctly separated "father" and "mother" figure?
For serious...these kids will be able to accessorize like nobody's business, not to mention the grooming skills.

Just to put all of this in perspective, Randy, Haz and I all (presumably) came from a household with two straight, adult parents.
Think about it.