Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - Cheating
Thread: Cheating
View Single Post
Old 26-09-2007, 11:24 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #64
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranman View Post
When you cheat on someone it is because you really don't like them that much.
Then why not end it? No, Dave made a good point in that ramble, although he may not have realised it, and actually backed up Flightfreak's point. People who cheat because they don't want to be with the person they're with ARE cowards. They do something they know the other person won't forgive and thus end the relationship. It's all so that the cheater doesn't have to do the breaking up but that's taking the coward's way out, Like Flightfreak said. Man up and do the right thing.

When you're with someone you don't want to be with and someone else comes along who you do, I totally agree with you about not settling, but that doesn't mean you cheat. You end it with whoever you're with and then hook up with the new person. That's a totally different situation, but not breaking up with your partner first is basically because you're too much of a pussy to actually do the hard thing. Hate to be harsh but if you've cheated loads of times that just means you're a giant pussy Ran. Sorry dude, you know I'd often back you, but I've been cheated on, and it sucks.
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote