Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - To be or not to be(the American President)
View Single Post
Old 19-07-2007, 08:54 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #55
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranman View Post
I want to hear you say that when you get hurt and need a lawyer
Marcia's mother got smashed into by some asshole who fell asleep at the wheel at 30 AM. Now, she's in pain and I fully support her right to sue the prick. I'm talking about the lotto style lawsuits. The guy who sues a friend's grandparents because they didn't warn him adequately that he shouldn't dive in the shallow end of the pool. (he took it all the way to the Supreme Court)
The people who sue Volusia County, Florida because they weren't adequately warned by said county not to dangle their legs in shark infested waters.
People like a friend of mine who sued an ATV maker because he got injured riding one, even though he was far too young to be riding it at the time of the accident.