Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - To be or not to be(the American President)
View Single Post
Old 19-07-2007, 08:32 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #52
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranman View Post
Both my parents are lawyers, dad's a defence attorney and mom's a real estate attorney, both make more than personal injury attorneys. And they work less. most personal injury attorneys do it because they like it. There are easier ways to make money in law.
I don't begrudge someone earning a living. I just think it's obscene when those who are truly affected receive about one fifth of the settlement. And, it's not the real estate attorneys who are clogging up the legal system with frivolous lawsuits. John Edwards has made a lot more than the average attorney.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonie View Post
I got the irony, I'm just a bit hypersensitive about the subject, I suppose. Seeing as my grandfather nearly died on a number of occasion to keep people away from barbed wired fences, I fail to see the humour of it.

It could be PMS, too.
Yeah, I kind of figured that. That's why I apologized.:icon_redf