Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - To be or not to be(the American President)
View Single Post
Old 19-07-2007, 04:23 PM   Senior Registered Member #40
Jacoby
'The Flapper'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keira lover View Post
correction: 15% of americans don't have health care. 1/3=33%=not true. Also, the quality of the care is what matters, not the number of insured peoples. If we socialize medicine, the system will become the worst in the world.
Yeah, because the 2/3 of us who have health insurance in America get top quality service. I actually spent 20 dollars today on a checkup with my doctor. Sure it was a good visit because I've known her my whole life, but 20 dollars just to talk for 5 minutes. That should be covered.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asshole
No lets look at the GOP

Rudy: held together NYC after 9/11 and is dedicated to the world on terror
McCain: stands by his beliefs and principles, and doesn't change his views on even numbered years.
Romney: has a record as a fiscal conservative.
Thompson: Reagan-esc, believes in winning war on terror

The Dems:
Hillary: her health care system will destroy the greatest health care in the world, (We are 1st, not 30 something, Micheal Moore) Liar, hippocrate, flip flopper, etc..... need i go on
Edwards: fights for the poor while having $400 hair, and the poor people who love across the street hate him.
Obama: a good mas, but is too idealistic and would likely hurt us by trying to benefit the "common good" which is NOT how are country was meant to work.
I love how one-sided this summation is. Jesus Christ, it's embarassing.
Also one thing I find incredibly ironic in this post is how you misspelt "hypocrite" when trying to bitch out Hillary Clinton. You actually wrote "Hippocrate" which is much closer to Hippocrates, who is an Ancient Greek Psyciatrist, known as the Father of Medicine and one of the most important figures in Health for his society.
And what a weak argument against Edwards, his hair is expensive... okay. And as you said, "the poor people who love [sic] across the street hate him." So...you think America is in the best standing when you have POOR FUCKING PEOPLE living across the street? Jesus, are you even human?

And Obama wants the "benefit for the'common good' which is NOT how the country was meant to work"? How was it meant to work? So the rich people can fuck the asshole of the poor? That's bullshit.

How old are you anyway? You sound like a fucking 12 year old who just regurgitates what his ignorant, conservative father yells at the T.V. each night...right before he beats his least favorite son.

And learn to write clearly. It's important to be coherent if you want to be President of the Free World. Well...it will be after this current president.