Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - The Dream School (Keira Knightley story)
View Single Post
Old 22-06-2007, 03:53 PM   #11
maddie159
Newcomer

next chapter is about keiras class!

Part 3-

“Welcome to English II, girls. As you probably already know,” Keira said. “I am Keira Knightley.” She said, going to sit down on a chair.

“Yes, we know.” Elizabeth said to Anne.

“Please take your seats wherever you like,” Keira said, and everybody rushed to reserve a seat as close to her desk as possible.

“Come on, Anne!” Elizabeth said, rushing to the front. “I am not letting you sit by the celebrity this time.” Elizabeth said, darting.

“Oh, come on! You know I didn’t pick the seating.” Anne said jokingly.

Elizabeth rushed to the front of the class, taking the spot right in the front.

“Anne, get over here! There’s not that many seats left. And by the look of that crowd,” Elizabeth said. “Things could get ugly.” Elizabeth added, pointing to the crowd rushing in.

“Okay, tomorrow we will start working. But today I just want to get to know you.” Keira said sitting on a chair after everyone had been seated.

Her classroom was so pretty. She had tons of posters and the walls were painted. It was a much different than Orlando’s classroom, that didn’t have one single decoration.

“Uh, Miss Knightley?” Anne said, from the front of the classroom.

“Yes, Anne?” Keira said, looking at her role book.

“Um…Orlando told me to say ‘hi’.” Anne said, putting down her hand.

“Oh, thank you Anne.” Keira said.

“Your welcome,” Anne said, and Elizabeth turned around thinking that she should have beaten Anne to tell her teacher that.

“Here’s a piece of paper, and I want you girls to fill it out.” Keira said, starting to hand out papers. “It’s a way for me to get to know you better.” She said, finishing handing out the papers.

The sheet of paper had questions about you on it. We filled it out and we wanted to know more about her.

“Okay, now that that’s done, do you girls have any questions for me?” Keira asked as many hands shot up.

“Which is your favorite Pirates movie?” A girl asked.

“Um, I would have to say the third one. There was a lot more action and adventure in the third. Plus, it’s a lot funnier.” Keira responded laughing, we guessed that it was from an old memory of filming.

“What’s your favorite color?” Asked another.

“I would have to go with green; lime green.” Keira replied.

“What’s it like to teach with your two co-stars?” Anne asked, from behind Elizabeth.

“Wait, their teaching here too?” A girl shouted from behind.

“Yes. Orlando teaches writing and Johnny teaches World History.”

Elizabeth?” Anne sounded very confused.

“Yes?” Elizabeth wondered what she was up too.

“What class do we have next?” Anne wondered.

“Let me check,” Elizabeth said, and pulled out her papers.

“Tell me now!” Anne said, demanding her answer.

“Anne, you’ll never believe this!” Elizabeth said, while reading the words World History Period 3 from her schedule.

“We have World History next?” Anne demanded an answer. “Tell me we have world history next,” Anne said.

“We do!” Shouted Elizabeth.

Anne and Elizabeth both screamed very loud, during the middle of the class.

“What’s up girls?” Keira said, looking at Elizabeth’s papers. “Do you guys have World History next? Is that why you’re screaming?” Keira wondered.

“Yes!” Anne shouted. “We have all three of you guys for teachers!” She added, looking at the class. The class looked very jealous because they only had two of the three stars.

“Good luck with that class,” Keira said, turning around. “Tell Johnny that I hid the rum.” Keira said. “Don’t laugh, just do it for me, please?” Keira said.

Anne turned to face Elizabeth and said, “What are we like the celebrity messengers today?”

“Yeah, I know. Isn’t it awesome?” Elizabeth said.

Well, it was very interesting going to school with those too. It was like a 24 hour competition. Who could get the best grades, that sort of thing. It was very funny to be apart of.” Keira said, laughing. “Now, teaching with them is a new adventure.”

“What was it like filming Pirates with Johnny and Orlando?” Elizabeth raised her hand.

“Well, it was defiantly fun. I loved being in the Caribbean and filming action scenes and being around the co-stars. I would do it again in a heartbeat.” Keira said, sitting at her desk.

The bell rang right after she had finished talking.

“Bye, girls, see ya tomorrow! And be ready to come straight to work,” She said, and Anne and Elizabeth walked out the door.
maddie159 is offline   Reply With Quote