Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - Poll:The best role that has been played by Keira
View Single Post
Old 15-06-2007, 03:20 PM   Senior Registered Member #27
Porcelain_Doll
little-miss-smut-for-brains

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital_Ice View Post
thus proving my point about how stupid this poll is. How can she have two *best* roles?
This poll will be obviously biased, like Mandy said, seeing as AWE just came out and everyone's so giddy about it.

Maybe the title is just wrong, it should be more "vote for Keira's greatest performances" or "which do you think were the most striking of all these?".
I voted for P&P, I adore that movie (which is very weird, seeing as I hate romantic movies and usually like a little morbid twist in them, apart from all the mushiness); but also think "Domino" was quite a performance, it demanded a lot from her and she was thoroughly convincing as a kick ass fearles hunter; clashes with reality and bad haircut (which I actually liked, a LOT) aside.

Then again, I haven't seen Pure, Dr. Zhivago, nor The Jacket; for the simple reasons that they haven't arrived here in the shape of a goddamn dvd. I'll have to look them up, but til then I stand by this statement.

/ends speech.
"There are few people whom I really love, and still fewer of whom I think well. The more I see of the world, the more am I dissatisfied with it; and every day confirms my belief of the inconsistency of all human characters, and of the little dependence that can be placed on the appearance of either merit or sense." Elizabeth Bennet

musings and ramblings, aka:
my blog

Porcelain_Doll is offline   Reply With Quote