THINGS TEACHERS WOULD LOVE TO WRITE ON A STUDENT’S REPORT CARD… BUT CAN’T
1. Since my last report, your child has reached rock bottom and has starte to dig.
2. I would not allow this student to breed.
3. This student has delusions of adequacy.
4. This student is depriving a village somewhere of an idiot.
5. This student sets low standards and then consistently fails to achieve them.
6. The student has a “full six-pack” but lacks the plastic sling to hold it all together.
7. Student has been working with glue too much.
8. When the student’s IQ reaches 50, he/she should sell.
9. Gates are down, lights are flashing, but the train isn’t coming.
10. If this student were any more stupid, he’d have to be watered twice a week.
11. The wheel is turning but the hamster is dead.
12. Your child is not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
13. If your child had two brain cells, they’d kill each other. :fencing:
*+*When your out on the road, Feeling lonely & so cold. All you have 2 do is call my name & i'll be on the next train!!*+*