Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - Global Warming - Fact or Fiction?
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2007, 12:24 AM   #204
dave

I am so sorry. I didn't mean to get this started again. I had not been over here for awhile and you guys are so much fun, that I just looked around for something and saw this thread. I didn't realize that it is even older than the other one, I'm not used to having so many threads on the same subject.

Dear Leonie & crabby old guys. Is it possible to combine this thread with the other one so that all these newbies get more information before they begin spewing their revisionist Global Warming propaganda all over here again? Please, Please, Pretty Please. I am so doomed. I promise I will try to pay attention to the dates on old threads. That other discussion got really good, but this one is truly boring and all my fault. I deleted my posts as soon as it was pointed out to me what I had done, but the guy who pointed it out didn't delete his, and some others found this thread instead of the other, interesting one.

I don't know how combining two threads works, but if there is any way to combine them such that these newbies would have to at least 'look at' some of the other stuff, I would be eternally greatful. The problem seems to be that 'in a different thread' the people who have actually 'learned something' and 'changed their mind' can now do a 'reset' back and they have to be beaten down again. That's no fun. Once a person admits they might be mistaken, then that admission should stand. Especially if the proof of their admission keeps popping up.
Global Warming - Fact or Fiction?
Thanks, Dave

%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#
"Le uova non devono ballare con le pietre."
"Eggs have no business dancing with stones" from the movie "Shoot 'Em Up"
%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#
dave is offline   Reply With Quote