Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - Girls - What Don't You Like on Guys?
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2007, 09:29 PM   #238
Fiirdraak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porcelain_Doll View Post
but a bit of stubble isn't bad. I don't mind it.
My choices are tall + dark + handsome + whip smart.

if you're not smart, go to hell. I won't look twice.
Well, that combination is of course more or less the ideal choice but I think that you have to give in a bit when it comes to real life. Sure, I want a girl who is smart, funny (even a bit silly sometimes, because I am too), can say back if someone tries to look smarter than the others (some wiseass person trying to shine with their smartness), beautiful, someone who has also something more than meets the eye, more than just the looks, but come on, this is no way going to happen. What is more likely is that I will live my entire life alone, sitting in front a computer looking miserable and still trying to get that break-through animation movie that I can send to Pixar in hopes of a job as a character artist. Hmm... Actually that's what I have been planning all along. Who needs company anyway? It just makes it more difficult. Ha!

Fiirdraak is offline   Reply With Quote