Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - The Readers' Corner
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2007, 06:44 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #15
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonie View Post
You must be in my head or something.

Anyway, I was posting to say that I have the same thing with Shakespeare. I have majored (more or less) in literature, among other random stuff, and I'd never read anything more than a few pages of Shakespeare. I felt kind of bad, so when I came across a giant collection of all his works for just six shiny euros (kindly donated by Liam), I decided to give it a go. I'm reading the Merchant of Venice currently, and I'm enjoying it a lot.

Also, Northanger Abbey is quite possibly my favourite Jane Austen novel so far. The main character has everything Elizabeth Bennett I love, and then some more that's Catherine Morland's own. Loved it. I read it after failing to get into Mansfield Park for the umpteenth time - and I finished it quick smart.
He's stalking you telepathically.
I started reading Pride and Prejudice, but stopped when I got busy with this screenplay. Now, I'm reading a screenwriting book.