Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - Today's Unhappiness
View Single Post
Old 21-05-2007, 04:15 AM   Senior Registered Member #258
Jacoby
'The Flapper'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonie View Post
So sorry to hear that. I can't imagine what it must be like, but I hope you feel better. Don't worry about it all being in your head - think of it this way: it could very well be a chemical imbalance making you feel this way. That's physical and scientific, just like breaking a leg, and unlike breaking a leg, there is nothing you could have done to prevent it. Brains are funny things, and sometimes Hormone A just doesn't shake hands with Hormone B anymore, and then you can't feel happy. Or un-anxious. And thankfully, there are pills that can fix this, like a cast. And what the hell, I'll join PeeDee and make it a group hug.
Thanks for your concern, and for the group hug. It's a transcontinental group hug, which are rare.

I don't think it's chemical imbalance, though, because if I can take my mind off it, I feel fine. Today I felt much better because I kept busy and hung out with a group of friends, but I would catch myself thinking about it, and feeling uncomfortable. But it was a better day. I just haven't convinced myself yet that I should look into a medication because I don't think I have any type of imbalance like that. But who knows, right?