And what about school? I already lost one year when I had the pseudo-tumor. This is my last year of high school (the system's different over here) and besides, I bet my parents are already thinking of something similar...mum said yesterday I should've been admitted to the hospital, but they decided on house calls for the iv and stuff. It's less agressive....I'll just wait and see what the doc says.
If it is sinus, and its not going away and something drastic is required and decided upon, then I'll sit for exams. (you "quit", but study the whole year and then take exams for every subject. My best friend is doing so, she has a terrible allergy that attacks her whole body and took leave to get well.)
I don't know whether this is serious enough as to take the exams, or be hospitalised. But I truly have no idea.