Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - Today's Unhappiness
View Single Post
Old 14-05-2007, 02:08 AM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #243
Digital_Ice

fan-fucking-tastic.

My lovely 3.5 grand pc (which as you recall i moaned about a while ago and had to return to the manufacturer...) just randomly displayed a blank, black screen. and upon rebooting, preceded to trip out my entire house's electicity. now that is annoying enough, but on top of that, when turning everything back on I discover that the new pc is completley dead, the psu is shot AND, on top of that, its also fucked another of my pcs worth about a grand which wont boot either. so i'm not particularly happy atm. So if any of you work for the manufacturer of my pc... i suggest calling in sick tomorrow.

edit: well on the up side... all it did to the other pc is blow the fuse. but the 3 grand machine itself is still screwed... looks like another month at the manufactureres then... purchased 2 months ago... been working for... 9 hours.

Last edited by Digital_Ice; 14-05-2007 at 03:00 AM.
Digital_Ice is offline   Reply With Quote