Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - What the...
Thread: What the...
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2007, 03:16 AM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #20
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

My daughter informed me today that her stepfather has basically forbidden her (and I'm guessing her 13 month old little sister and the yet to be born little brother) from watching animated films.
As in Disney films, Pixar films and Dreamworks films. No Cinderella, Cars or Shrek. No Toy Story. No Finding Nemo.
I feel like I'm going to have to smuggle DVDs into their house through Taylor so these kids won't grow up watching reruns of The Apprentice.
Also, she revealed that after going to the Eiffel Tower when they visited Paris, they went back to the hotel and watched The Fast and the Furious - Tokyo Drift. Awesome! Halfway around the world in one of the greatest cities on Earth, and you spend the night watching that shit?
No wonder people think Americans are such fucking retards.
I hope the desk clerk gave them a sarcastic (thereby completely flying over their heads) "did you enjoy zee in woom movie?" when they checked out.
Twats.