Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - POTC 3 Title Confirmed.
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2007, 02:42 PM   #10
keira fan#1
Newcomer

I know what the plot is!!!
The plot is this:

Will Turner, Elizabeth Swann allied with Captain Barbossa are in a desperate quest to free Captain Jack Sparrow from his mind-bending trap in Davy Jones' locker – while the terrifying ghost ship, The Flying Dutchman and Davy Jones, are under the control of the East India Trading Company, and are causing complete chaos across the Seven Seas. Sailing through treachery, betrayal and wild waters, they must forge their way to Singapore and confront the Chinese Pirate Sao Feng. Now headed beyond the very ends of the earth, each must ultimately choose a side for a final, titanic battle – as not only their lives and fortunes, but the entire future of the freedom-loving Pirate way, hangs at stake.

(in other words the last sentence means that Piracy and all pirates lives are at stake.)

The end of that summary sounds kind of confusing to me though. The thing is, i've been to a WHOLE LOT of websites concerning POTC 3. Half of them say that Soa Feng is a good guy who is going to join Jack Sparrow to fight for pirates rights.
Others say that Soa Feng is an even worse enemy to Jack Sparrow them Davy Jones or Barbossa even were.
It's just all too confusing
keira fan#1 is offline   Reply With Quote