Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - Orlando Bloom
Thread: Orlando Bloom
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2007, 05:12 AM   #71
KiyToMyHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocolateMoose View Post
I don't think Orlando can act that well, poor bloke. In LOTR his only facial expression was a look of concern, and (did anyone else notice) every line he said was stating the obvious...for example...

"They're taking the Hobbits to Isengard" - where else would they go?
"You look terrible" (to Aragorn) - we can see that, he's just been down a cliff
"A diversion" - when Aragorn had basically fully discribed what a 'diversion' is
"This forest is old" - big trees = old wood, weeny tress = young wood, therefore, we know!
"The Ring must be destroyed" - um...duh!
"We must go. We cannot linger" - When in potential mortal danger....yes, that would be a good idea...
"The horses are restless...and the men are quiet." - I'm sure Eomer has eyes and ears and can see/hear for himself, lol.

Has anyone seen Ned Kelly?! Its not all that good, though I think it might be if you know the story to start with. Orlando's accent is bad (he has an Irish accent) and he moves after he dies, haha! And in Troy he was totally eclipsed by Eric and Sean who were brilliant!
Honestly, it's not his fault they wrote the script that way it's very elfish in the way they do that even in the actual book Legolas is there to be a voice of reason and Captain Obvious!
My god and in Troy hello he's Paris Paris is supposed to be eclipsed...honestly....>< it's not because of Paris they went to fight...it's because they wanted Troy and Eric just happened to be the one who ran Troy's army....